JET 200

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sion

Does anyone no the paint code for the jet yellow Cheers
ArmandTanzarian

The short answer is that there isn't one. I asked all over the place for years and eventually concluded that they made it up in batches at the time and they all varied a bit. This was confirmed by Buzzsolomoto when I asked him at the IoW.

where are you? If you swear on a stack of bibles that you'll give it back, I could lend you an airscoop to match it to. I'm in Maidstone and will be at Hastings this weekend.

This is my scoot.

Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
ArKaTxU
Dealer
Main scooter: TV175 64-Jet200 68-Jet200 82

Hi!
My friend RobertoFolia, registered in this forum too, say that this colour code is a Lada 208 colour code.
ArmandTanzarian

Plasticman (who posts on the LCGB site sometimes) has a Jet 200 and that is painted a Lada colour.
sion

ArmandTanzarian wrote:The short answer is that there isn't one. I asked all over the place for years and eventually concluded that they made it up in batches at the time and they all varied a bit. This was confirmed by Buzzsolomoto when I asked him at the IoW.

where are you? If you swear on a stack of bibles that you'll give it back, I could lend you an airscoop to match it to. I'm in Maidstone and will be at Hastings this weekend.

This is my scoot.

thanks for the ofer but im in shropshire lovely scoot that
johnny diamond

lada 208 is a slightly lighter and softer colour, its what ive used and i like it,but not accurate enough for the
purists out there :lol:
CT.

So how different is the Innocenti ocre colour then & could this be an valid option?

ta.
ArmandTanzarian

The innocenti colour is very similar but it is different. How different I'll have a better idea after I've seen mine next to a GP. the Serveta colour is actually not as nice as the innocenti one. Its more mustardy.
dirtyhandslopez

Caterpillar yellow fades in nicely if doing some touch ups ;)
That's not going anywhere...
CT.

ArmandTanzarian wrote:The innocenti colour is very similar but it is different. How different I'll have a better idea after I've seen mine next to a GP. the Serveta colour is actually not as nice as the innocenti one. Its more mustardy.
Thanks, used to think that they were the same.

Your Serveta looks excellent by the way. Did have mixed feelings about that seat when I first saw it but now it looks right and really suits the scooter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information