2 stroke oil (again

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
tonydevon
Main scooter: '71 GP125

ok so I dont understand a word of all this LOL, but I am glad to see someone mention A747 as thats the oil I used to run when racing goped motors etc, and have a large stash of it left over

is it ok to run in the lower revving motors like lambrettas?

I know I cant put it in my cagiva mito as thats got the pump mix and its too thick apparantly, but would be nice to be able to use it up.
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, hit them with it!!!
teamsequipe
Main scooter: GP200E Ron Moss Supertuned !

tonydevon wrote:ok so I dont understand a word of all this LOL, but I am glad to see someone mention A747 as thats the oil I used to run when racing goped motors etc, and have a large stash of it left over

is it ok to run in the lower revving motors like lambrettas?

I know I cant put it in my cagiva mito as thats got the pump mix and its too thick apparantly, but would be nice to be able to use it up.
I used A747 at 25:1 for a number of years in all my Lambrettas including a Model D and Model F, no issues at all, also ran it in my TS1 Babe Ruth, again, no issues. Only stopped using it when I couldn't easily obtain it anymore........ wanna sell some :D
Old Lambrettas Never die ..................... they just go Faster !

Ron Moss says "Supertune it !"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information