cheapy exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Magalluf

Does anyone on here have one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAMBRETTA-DJ- ... 43acae71db

I was looking at something as an alternative to a clubman as I now have 8 Lambrettas and fancied a change. With top exhausts going for 300+ quid I am looking at the budget end. The exhaust in question looks fairly well put together and these far eastern exhausts are normaly exact copies of well known brands.

cheers Steve
diamondinthedust
Main scooter: honda fireblade

8 lambrettas and you want a cheap copy exhaust! i struggle to run 1 lol ,can't comment on that exhaust but i had a sterling which is based on a pm tuning pipe and it performed well untill it fell apart which is why i'll never have another stainless steel exhaust,but what ever you decide do not touch that seller with a barge pole his feedback is terrible and they over price everything and the way they list each item for every lambretta model cracks me up :wink:

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

Used these guys a few times for orders and had no problem at all.
If you check the feedback you`ll find it`s mainly the dopes ordering from them that are the problem :roll:
Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
shocky

meet and delt with tom at WSP top bloke always seems to honour his/there products give some forums discount prices arnt outragious post on here will defend his/there mistakes as has been said no problem
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

i bought off WSP from ebay got exactly what I ordered at a very good price :D no problems,

muppet,
C’est la vie
diamondinthedust
Main scooter: honda fireblade

Good to hear i still think their dear thou and the feedback would worry me compared to other dealers on ebay

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
Muttley McLadd

This is one of them. And the rider isn't Aaron Slight (or Barry Sheene, for people of Bristlemod's age).

It sounds nice, and seems to go ok. Clearance.. appalling.
Attachments
Fran's cornering
Fran's cornering
CakeAndArseParty
Magalluf

Thanks for that advise Muttley Mcladd, I have been totaly put off now. There are a couple of wicked corners near to my house and I'm sure I would destroy the pipe sooner or later.

Cheers

Steve
Magalluf

When I say I have 8 Lambrettas that doesn't mean they are all show winners quite the opposite, Luckily people keep offering me bikes for 300 euros a piece and I just can't say no. The other month some bloke offered me a Lince 200 with no engine for 200 euros in boxes and well the forks are probably worth 100 and a week later I picked up a 200cc engine for 50 euros so now I have the whole bike. Another bloke asked me to Shot blast a Li150 for him and gave me a Li150 as payment. The most I have ever paid for a bike is 500 euros for my daily driver Jet200. The problem is I have more bikes than time and what with 5 or 6 others that I have been watching I'll end up having to sell some

what a hard life eh

Steve
RICSPEED

you have spains registration system in your favor though .. :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information