long range tanks?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
servetakid
Main scooter: Jet 200

I am wanting a long range tank that fills the space where the airbox would normally go. I think I have seen that TSR do one, but its in stainless steal. Ideally I am after one that I can get panted the same colour as the bikes internals. Has anyone seen one?

Cheers,
servetapaul

Justlambretta supplied mine ( Corrado ) 8-)
I am not bound to please thee with my answers - William Shakespeare
RICSPEED

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
servetakid

I rang Diablo, but unfortunately he only does the really large tanks that fill the tool box space.

Those ones on just lambretta look spot on for my needs, my carb is on standard side but its a mikuni tmx35... So should I get a tank with a cut out?
Train Driver

Al (diablo) does one that has a toolbox i have one it's perfect, 16L and enough room for a oil jug, small socket set, screw drivers and odds & sods
Well worth it
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
servetakid

I was really wanting to keep the original toolbox as it has some of the original stickers on it, and I like the quirkiness of the serveta toolbox.
Diablo
Dealer

We've just fitted one we got from Buzzsolo Moto. Similar in looks to a Lammy tank but takes up the space of your air box as well.
From Vietnam but good quality and Buzz pressure test them. It fitted fairly easily(especially cos Chris did it) and sounds like what you are after. Good friendly service from there as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information