SIP Lambretta Digital Speedo

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
soulsurfer

garry inglis wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 pm hi as anyone useing the new worm drive censor sussed out what you input if any
This still uses the speedo drive in the hub, their description says "The advantages of the new system include a more accurate measurement of your actual speed and a firm goodbye to constantly snapping speedometer drive cables!". I've never snapped a cable, but I've gone through a few speedo drives :|
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Leviblue
Main scooter: Lambretta li 125 special

Evening could you please let me know if your new sip speedometer came with protective film on the screen as I have purchased one and it has loads of very fine scratches on the screen. Cheers mick
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Yes it had a film on
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

garry inglis wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 pm hi as anyone useing the new worm drive censor sussed out what you input if any
Just to answer my own question you put in your tyre size and p is for pulse start on pulse 6 and test your speed against a sat nav mine was 15 /20 miles out put in pulse 7 got within 5 mph put in pulse 8 and added 5 to my tyre size and spot on with sat nav
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information