fork links for inboard disc on gp

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
yarblockios
Main scooter: Gp200

Bare with me if its an old topic I'm new on here what I'm wandering is I currently have a gp200 its got an innocenti disc brake on from when I got it. I've just got a new set of gp forks & am going to build em up I was looking at new links for them & the disc type links I've seen are li sx type so they need sx type fork rods do they fit in gp forks. Is there another type of link that's ok for gp rod with lose ball fitting that I've not found thatalso is ok for disc brake or am I completely missing something I wanna get the parts together & my other forks are still in scooter I suppose the way is to strip those to see what they have but I'd rather not any help would be gratefully received I'm sure innocenti did a gp with inboard disc so what did they do hope I'm makin sense I want inboard disc in gp forks. Many thanks
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'd use these ... http://www.lambrettaspares.com/spares/f ... 650pr.html

All GP links use the loose balls. I'd imagine that the loose ball is too small to use in Li /SX links as the ball is much smaller that the ball end on the fixed SX rod. I'd imagine that you can use SX rods and links in GP forks and GP links, rods and balls in SX forks but you can't mix the rods and balls between links.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information