jockeysboxenshop rear brake conversion

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
camel

interesting article in this months scootering,a new back brake set up that works.anybody using one?,ive bit the bullet and ordered one but wont be in a bike for a few months while i get it painted ect...
it worked out with postage 53quid.....if it works fine i think its a bargain
coaster

Been around since last July at least http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... in#p121124
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

Fitted one on my GP....improved braking but still not brilliant....may need a bit more tweaking ? .....don't get your hopes up !!
ArmandTanzarian

It can't hurt, but for my money, the ScootRS front disk is still the best thing I've ever bought for a Lambretta. I use the back brake to slow down. If I want to stop I use the front.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
gp200ts1
Main scooter: lambretta series 2

i use them on my series 2 and my gp. worked so well on the gp i went out and bought another set for the series 2 but they dont work so well on it as the gp.
Bufficus

A welcome innovation for sure. But, in my experience, if you have a decent hub, shoes, cable and Li cam set up you shouldn't have a problem. Even on an Indian 200 case. Both mine will lock up at 30mph+ if I'm not careful.

Good luck with yours. What's the new Camel livery?
camel

Bufficus wrote:A welcome innovation for sure. But, in my experience, if you have a decent hub, shoes, cable and Li cam set up you shouldn't have a problem. Even on an Indian 200 case. Both mine will lock up at 30mph+ if I'm not careful.

Good luck with yours. What's the new Camel livery?
hmmm an sx200.clone...maybe a supertune...we shall see....
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I too fitted this upgrade to my Lammy, it has improved the braking, but not by a great deal.
camel

ok thanks for the replies,i wasnt expecting miracles for the price,but with rear brakes so hit and miss any improvement is good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information