Rebuild problems thread..

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
a.j

If I may be so bold as to start one.

Had a S2 frame for 18 months now & slowly got everything together to build my first solo project.

Yesterday, toolbox & petrol tank goes in. Today, first thing, rear mudguard. Some tw@7 has hacked off the bracket on the main frame so I cant bolt it on! :flaming:

Anyone else ever launched things/kicked pets etc over projects?
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I do know of a case of someone taking an iron bar to the Lambretta he was building plus jumping up and down on the side panels then followed that by ringing up a mate to come and take it away for free. The next day his wife rang the other mate asking if he could please have it back as he'd already spent a fortune on it. The other mate replied "yes" but he'd already stripped it down by then so took it back in boxes.
Personally I could only do that to a computer. :mrgreen:
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

yep virtually every one of them i'm very carefull not to leave the hammer in close proximity now as in days gone by it was used to smash a few things.Started one or two full frames in the 80's that ended up being panel less or cutdown after a anger fit,got me back though once when i was on the garage floor and a rear hub was p1551ing me off,went to hit the frame with the hammer and the head of it came off and hit me in the nose, blood everywhere still managed to laugh afterwards though.
the man don't give a f@@k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information