Ron Moss - Avanti TT3 - Cylinder Kit - Review & Test.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Mel K

I can vouch for Davet's religious warming up ceremony, :shock: hopefully the weather will still be nice when it's run in and we can get over 45 :bald:
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Hello No;49 I am No51 :oops: although no 51 is lying gathering dust on a workbench..needs a few bits might get roadworthy quicker with a ricspeed Marketing / scrounging campaign, if you feel the need fellow lambresti send me a 30 mm dellorto with inlet, a zuarst, clutch, chain & lightened flywheel :bigsm:

Who's bought one recently ? What's your kit number? Just wondering how many are out there < que ron moss :shock:
mark

103 here ;) bought last week, 60 miles on clock and alls well
diesel
Playstation gamer tag: speilekorps
Main scooter: lambretta li 150 s1 1958

101, has done 84 miles
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Not sure what number I am, Dan will know, I shall be doing some miles tomorrow as there's a break in my busy schedule so some pre York miles will take me into 55mph territory :mrgreen:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
gp200ts1
Main scooter: lambretta series 2

not sure what number mine is but the feckers run in now. sat in the garage awaiting a new stator but i can say it flies when it runs. i was out yesterday and it was doing a genuine 73mph with me on it and i'm a fat b@5t@rd. its running a 30mm phbh and an avanti clubman on straight sx200 gearing and i must say i'm impressed with the motor!
davet

psychedelicropcircle wrote:Hello No;49 I am No51 :oops: although no 51 is lying gathering dust on a workbench..needs a few bits might get roadworthy quicker with a ricspeed Marketing / scrounging campaign, if you feel the need fellow lambresti send me a 30 mm dellorto with inlet, a zuarst, clutch, chain & lightened flywheel :bigsm:

Who's bought one recently ? What's your kit number? Just wondering how many are out there < que ron moss :shock:
You're doing the right thing '51'. It a false economy compromising the kit, being impatient and putting lesser quality parts on will always lead to tears. Even though it's frustrating. It took me from October to now getting all of the bits together. I was in AF's in September oblivious to the Avanti, buying all the bits I needed for a new TS1. Then when a good friend who likes spending my money (read 'my old race mechanic, guru and tuner') told me about the Avanti, the TS1 took a back seat. It'll be interesting on the way to Belgium as there'll be two Avanti's and two TS1's travelling together.
RICSPEED

psychedelicropcircle wrote:ricspeed Marketing / scrounging campaign
:shock: ooh meow :shock: i missed that one diddnt i
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

:mrgreen: nearly 60 miles added today and plenty of 55mph riding,

oohhhh nice very nice, its really coming to life now and overtaking is so easy with a flick of the wrist, the grunt of the engine is now all to evident and on a hot day today I had no tight feelings or drop off of power at all, infact the more miles I did the more it impressed, the worst thing about it is having to back off when the needle hits 55mph as its pulling and pulling and I swear you can almost hear a groan from the engine when I back off lol...

260 miles on the clock now,
York next weekend 80ish miles round trip then Whitby the week after 130ish miles round trip = nearly there, a trip to see Dan and Sean will bring and further fettle in the form of porting and tune and hopefully fingers crossed the fitting of a franspeed race and the second phase of this thread will come into play :twisted:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

RICSPEED wrote:
psychedelicropcircle wrote:ricspeed Marketing / scrounging campaign
:shock: ooh meow :shock: i missed that one diddnt i

Nae offence ric just trying your low cost scootering vibe...so far no offers :cry: no 51 will be run in and in the S1 for Belgium. A few from our club are planning a run to a place up past the Skye bridge called Applecross a nice 500 mile round running in trip with a mountain to cross called the pass of the cattle < google it then think clutch plates :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information