Pictures of Lambretta Super Monza Kit.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
paulmgreen
Main scooter: Lambretta Group 4 Race 200

gtwildcat wrote:If I had the money to buy this kit and had as many reservations about it as some people on here seem to have I would probably just pick up the phone and ask mr Edmonds who is the designer of the kit for the answers. Logical thing to do I would think. Why guess why certain things have been designed like they have when performance tuning are at the end of a phone? :?
erm...... so a very busy man spends hours on the phone answering questions from people about why he has designed something etc etc and presumably expected to give away all his knowledge? erm.........??? :shock: :shock: :roll:
YouTuve Vlog channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEhrgL ... vY_4Px2WTg

www.JPPLambretta.co.uk

Sponsors Replay Scooters JPPLambretta
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

The new Super Monza barrel kit; will it be used on the race track as the TS1 was; or has it not been allowed yet?

muppet,
C’est la vie
shocky

gtwildcat wrote:Seems like a better idea than asking people who don't know anything about the kit on a scooter forum?
remember this is a public open forum and people just want to ask questions there must be hundreds that want to if i had a conversation with a tuner about this that and the other it would be in confidence and only be my version of the conversation how many more would ask the same question and get a different answer in there minds
any way there are no stupid questions only stupid people.... its the bold sweeping statements i love :lol:
things like"they work and do not fail......." :roll: anyone who apply s this to anything mechanical is deluded
think ill stick to a TS1 200 couse they rocket to 92 mph with no further moifications :frog:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
sean brady scooters
Dealer

the occasional reply / posts from Mr edmonds himself on here would maybe be a really good idea ,cos it could save him answering the phone so often :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
shocky

sean brady scooters wrote:the occasional reply / posts from Mr edmonds himself on here would maybe be a really good idea ,cos it could save him answering the phone so often :lol:
doesnt he use someone elses account then :lol:
can i claim my 5 euros no please
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
shocky

paulmgreen wrote:
gtwildcat wrote:If I had the money to buy this kit and had as many reservations about it as some people on here seem to have I would probably just pick up the phone and ask mr Edmonds who is the designer of the kit for the answers. Logical thing to do I would think. Why guess why certain things have been designed like they have when performance tuning are at the end of a phone? :?
erm...... so a very busy man spends hours on the phone answering questions from people about why he has designed something etc etc and presumably expected to give away all his knowledge? erm.........??? :shock: :shock: :roll:
wont that happen when another tuner err i mean private individual buys a kit do some reverse engineering on it then post there review on farce book sayin i inveted that 5 yrs before i was born joke btw ......... well some of it
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Me too.
RICSPEED

Muppet wrote:The new Super Monza barrel kit; will it be used on the race track as the TS1 was; or has it not been allowed yet?

muppet,

at the moment no ..... due to the studs
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
shocky

ok sorry my scence of humor has returned ,, anyway really i do wish the developer every success in this project and look forward a few more lammys passing me on long runs, this project can only be good for lammy owners not just in its own right but in the fact that i will encourage others who have long sat on there sometimes Astronomically Farcical products to up the anti but remember dont use a polished stainless tank
shocky

RICSPEED wrote:
Muppet wrote:The new Super Monza barrel kit; will it be used on the race track as the TS1 was; or has it not been allowed yet?

muppet,

at the moment no ..... due to the studs
how do those race scooters survive then with 35/40 bhp if there cylinder threads arnt tapped deeper, or is there another reason that i have missed ,,,,mind you someone better tell adam winston then couse his home brew 240 has something like 28 ft lbs of torque and i dont think hes ever "pulled a cylinder stud"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information