Pictures of Lambretta Super Monza Kit.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
nelson pk

I understand where you are coming from (although i am far from a porting expert) as setting the transfers right so you dont lose much charge out of the exhaust port has always been an issue with two strokes (i believe so anyway) but the angles of the ports play a huge part in this as well as where they are situated and i know this kit has been tested and developed for a very long time by one of the best tuners in the country, so for me, i'm not going to doubt the research and expertise that has gone into this.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Chris CSPE wrote:With the exhaust boost ports being so close to the primary transfer ports would they take more of the fresh charge down with the exhaust gas as the transfers start to open,with such a big area between the exhaust port and the transfers I just wondered why there so close to them.
Probably so that the thickness of the exhaust bridges isnt an overheating issue like it can be on the RB.............and as long as the pipe reflects and stuffs the charge that it draws through back into the cylinder, it doesnt matter. ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
shocky

is this thread locked as well
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
shocky

seems not
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Chris CSPE
Dealer

The return pulse will push the now hot fuel back in the cylinder but not all of it , but this is a problem on any 2stroke, but that horizontal bridge is very thin.
RICSPEED

maybe fresh charge up the transfers will cool it a little
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
gtwildcat
Main scooter: lambretta GT200

If I had the money to buy this kit and had as many reservations about it as some people on here seem to have I would probably just pick up the phone and ask mr Edmonds who is the designer of the kit for the answers. Logical thing to do I would think. Why guess why certain things have been designed like they have when performance tuning are at the end of a phone? :?
Chris CSPE
Dealer

Just look at some pictures and if there's any questions then pick up the phone! Nice one.
gtwildcat
Main scooter: lambretta GT200

Seems like a better idea than asking people who don't know anything about the kit on a scooter forum?
sean brady scooters
Dealer

eden wrote:
davet wrote:
But is the post not blatant marketing. As some who've posted similar postings have been moderated.

What?

Can you specify a post?
:lol: ,I reckon that Davet was a bit confused ,and prob thought that he was on another popular forum .
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information