Pictures of Lambretta Super Monza Kit.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
nelson pk

:lol:
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

sean brady scooters wrote:
and you just know that someone will buy this kit hoping to stick on a clubby and 22mm carb lol
Just dusting down my GP200 22mm dellorto and checking the fuel flow rate in preparation; already painted my 42mm Clubby pipe in faster than black Racing Orange can't wait to fit the kit now, :mrgreen:

muppet,
C’est la vie
Powolotti
Dealer

"Main power is delivered at 5,500 to 8,000 rpm at 30 bhp. The torque line between 5,500 to 8,000 is completely flat at 20 ft lbs."

you mean you have 30 bhp from 5500 to 8000 rpm AND the torque line is also staying at 20 ft lbs in the same rev range...? Gratulation for bending physics.

It´s not the kit, developer or financial master i don´t like, their work is fantastic and the kit looks brill, i just dislike the way it is advertised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLrgsUBXXI :lol:
meet me on Facebook: Michael Powolotti

some of my tuning work:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Powolotti ... 6938811863

my club:
http://www.wiener-spitzbuam.at
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

OzOAP wrote:
drunkmunkey6969 wrote: Image
I've just Googled bluepiston, and blueprint came up!!! :shock:

Is the blue piston just psychological as in blue>cold, red>hot...as in I'll never hole this fu.cker it looked cold when I built it. :freak:
Chris CSPE
Dealer

The bridge between the exhaust boost port and the transfer looks very thin, with there being no lining over lapping into the ports (there re-cut) on a horizontal bridge and the rings passing over it would it eventually flick the lining off the bridge.
davet

It looks very nice indeed and I'm sure a lot of work has gone into it.

But is the post not blatant marketing. As some who've posted similar postings have been moderated.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

davet wrote:It looks very nice indeed and I'm sure a lot of work has gone into it.

But is the post not blatant marketing. As some who've posted similar postings have been moderated.
How can it be blatant marketing....I have f@@k all to do with CamLam?

Nobody gets moderated on here for posting info on products......in fact we encourage it and we have a friggin dealers section?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Chris CSPE
Dealer

With the exhaust boost ports being so close to the primary transfer ports would they take more of the fresh charge down with the exhaust gas as the transfers start to open,with such a big area between the exhaust port and the transfers I just wondered why there so close to them.
RICSPEED

Chris CSPE wrote:With the exhaust boost ports being so close to the primary transfer ports would they take more of the fresh charge down with the exhaust gas as the transfers start to open,with such a big area between the exhaust port and the transfers I just wondered why there so close to them.
this is where the exhaust does its bit ...so im told
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Chris CSPE
Dealer

The big gap between the main exhaust port is there to prevent a percentage of the fresh charge being pulled out with the exhaust gas, but with no studs either side of it could the boost ports have been narrower but longer to give a thicker bridge between the boost port and the primary transfer port?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information