Pictures of Lambretta Super Monza Kit.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
RICSPEED

sean brady scooters wrote:
RICSPEED wrote:Image

so.................are these secondary exhaust ports or transfers ???

ffs RIC ,your embarrasing us now by asking that :lol:
i have to admit ...i dont know :(

but i recon they are exhaust given that they are level with the big exhaust hole
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
sean brady scooters
Dealer

yes they are exhaust ports ric :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
nelson pk

I'm glad someone knows what they're doing :lol:
RICSPEED

i hope to look at one myself as soon as poss
shocky

nelson pk wrote:What Ricspeed said.....
If you want to use other components, fine but its on your head.
Yeah, it probably would work with a PWK for a while but if your read the notes carefully a dellorto fuel inlet has to be drilled out to 4mm and 4.00mm float valve fitted. If you want to put a PWK on and it blows due to fuel starvation, again, your problem because you did not follow their advice.
Seems simple to me.

The port layout looks interesting. Can someone tell me if they are staggered transfers?
im sure there many other carbs that will run a 4mm float valve i always use the large body carbs in there smalleest bore configeration for this reason as all the pasageways are able to flow far more :D
the last pwk could be bored to 35mm if ir wanted it to but chose to run it as a 30 i could have run the 28/30 mm model which is only a bored out 24mm and therefor really is at its fuel delivery limit seems elementary to me !

the fuel starvation problem can be applied to any carb any kit by any tuner couldnt it ? anyone who doent check that then really shouldnt be building engines !
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
RICSPEED

well ....be my guest .. :lol:
sean brady scooters
Dealer

yes good luck to anyone else that thinks that they can compromise on this kit and second guess mr edmonds research and developement on this ...

not saying that it wont run of course but any compromise will affect not only performance output but also fuel economy /reliability and of course the warranty .

and you just know that someone will buy this kit hoping to stick on a clubby and 22mm carb lol
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

My Mugello V4 looked like it was s**t hot in the photos, even looked better in my hands, plus a strong kit heritage, thought I couldn't go wrong...then I fitted it, port timings are gay... nikasil coating protruding from the deck, exhaust don't fit so well..

A turd can be polished, I seen it on Mythbusters...

So why should I place my faith and spend my hard earned with one product when the same producer has faults with another?
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
nelson pk

My Mugello V4 looked like it was s**t hot in the photos, even looked better in my hands, plus a strong kit heritage, thought I couldn't go wrong...then I fitted it, port timings are gay... nikasil coating protruding from the deck, exhaust don't fit so well..

So why should I place my faith and spend my hard earned with one product when the same producer has faults with another?

Now this really is getting a bit daft.
I think you will find that the Mugello was not designed by CE.
I think CE may have been consulted on with the latest heads but they were not...........wait for it.........wait for it........blueprinted........Oh yes!!!!!! :lol:
OzOAP
Main scooter: Vespa PTS1E

drunkmunkey6969 wrote: Image
I've just Googled bluepiston, and blueprint came up!!! :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information