TS1 Sprint/race engine, pics of porting in progress.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
RICSPEED

Darrell Taylor wrote:
RICSPEED wrote:
rocho68 wrote: stop the games!
i see your point but no one should simply except what they are told ........i like it that it is challenging and thought provoking

if you read my post i made earlier this evening in the current transfer topic i finished by saying that there only my views,im not enforcing my views but i am been invited to make them then been beat up for doing so
im asking questions back often to promote discussion then been told im been evasive

whats your take ?
i honestly felt my posts were exactly that,challenging and thought provoking

ok ...edited :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
sean brady scooters
Dealer

the two stroke world of forums is a small world then lol.
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
rocho68
Dealer

sean brady scooters wrote:the two stroke world of forums is a small world then lol.
I personaly aint got a clue what your on about but being as mick and darryl tune fizzys and mick does your tuning , i would imagine that this is something to do with it ? I might be totally wrong but i aint wrong how i feel , im really disapointed , time to consider why im on here anymore
sean brady scooters
Dealer

well thanks both chris and rocho ,but i,m still awaiting darrells reply as i,m sure he doesnt need you to reply for him lol
blue

sean brady scooters wrote:well thanks both chris and rocho ,but i,m still awaiting darrells reply as i,m sure he doesnt need you to reply for him lol
A bit like other members don't need you to ask questions for them.
rocho68
Dealer

blue wrote:
sean brady scooters wrote:well thanks both chris and rocho ,but i,m still awaiting darrells reply as i,m sure he doesnt need you to reply for him lol
? I aint asked or answered questions for nobody ,im goin on about the tone of the posts end of.......
sean brady scooters
Dealer

blue wrote:
oh but yes they do lol
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

sean brady scooters wrote:well TBH i think its a fair question ,and I only asked it on behalf and after numerous PMs from many other members on here .
and therefore i think an answer is in order .
certainly is fair and nothing to be concerned about Sean.

the fs1e site i was a member of for around 5 years but at the 4 year point another member of the site who was best pals with the sites administrator/owner decided he was gonna become a tuner and closed his regular business in favour of this new profession to run alongside his engine building service along the way a few disagreements were had and the workmanship started to come into question and started to create problems with work coming his way of which was regularly coming my way
then a private word was had with his best pal/administrator owner and within a week i was banned ,now this is what im told was the reason and it appears to make sense as no explanation was ever provided to me or any of the site members as to the reasons why,the sites members kicked off like crazy over it and many members were lost for ever and as a result various other forums were created which has diluted the scene considerably whats happened since is works gone thru the roof thru not been on there as people are contacting me directly instead of thru the forum who were previously being picked off but still remain a regular on the site as the members having work done go on there and show off there new work
cant blame them for what they did its a website that started as a fun site but turned into one that had commercial interests at heart more than its members
So when i joined here i did so by my name and not by business name,and ive never offered my services as a tuner or dyno facility so it couldnt be said i was here hunting out work cause ive always got too much looking after racing clients,one of the first dyno graphs shown was rocho,s imola and i kindly asked him to add that my services were not available for this very reason,despite the fact they were and the site was supposedly promoting traders and there products i held back.
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
sean brady scooters
Dealer

ok ,thanks for that reply darrell :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information