TS1 Sprint/race engine, pics of porting in progress.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
RICSPEED

as i said i see your point and it has been noted :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:
Stokie wrote:
But if he's just here to write in big, bold, blue letters
....argue, pick stuff apart and tell us all that he invented everything, then its clearly gonna p155 a few people off. I don't want arguments breaking out over here like they did on the FS1E forum.......otherwise his stint here may end the same way it did over there. :roll:
agreed i did go blue and big
a bit unfair though to say i cant use the features provided

? DID ANYONE FIND IT OFFENSIVE im sure theres a lot worse in the sports bar

ARGUE i felt i was being ganged up on by 2 forum administrators even a moderator stepped in to sort out how i was been misquoted on no less than 4 occasions

PICK STUFF APART i cant win here? im asked to provide or am contributing input to various threads and on many occasions its been taken offensively because my opinion is different i never say "im right,your wrong" and i generally state that its only my viewpoint ,then when i provide no opinion or information im told im not contributing enough and need to start offering more help

INVENTED EVERYTHING im been misquoted again so could you remove it as its been made out to be worse than it actually is ,as the moderator said i quoted others and a claim for an invention was never made.
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
rocho68
Dealer

RICSPEED wrote:as i said i see your point and it has been noted :D
Sorry ric , the jager lagers kicked in ! :D
sean brady scooters
Dealer

so perhaps youd like to take this oppertunity to explain to us how it came about that you got banned from the FS1e forum ...just to put matters straight as it were ?
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

RICSPEED wrote:
rocho68 wrote: stop the games!
i see your point but no one should simply except what they are told ........id like it to be challenging and thought provoking

if you read my post i made earlier this evening in the current transfer topic i finished by saying that there only my views,im not enforcing my views but i am been invited to make them then been beat up for doing so
im asking questions back often to promote discussion then been told im been evasive

whats your take ?
i honestly felt my posts were exactly that,challenging and thought provoking
Last edited by Darrell Taylor on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
rocho68
Dealer

sean brady scooters wrote:so perhaps youd like to take this oppertunity to explain to us how it came about that you got banned from the FS1e forum ...just to put matters straight as it were ?
Sean , im dissapointed , the tone of this is goin to start to turn people away ,me being one of them ,i feel i have alot to offer the site with new designs etc ,but it will be the site and the people on here that loose out and not you , to ask a person to explain himself to the site is wrong and you as a mod is even worse , just drop the witch hunt before people drop the site ..... :(
Chris CSPE
Dealer

The falk kit being a smaller cc and operating at higher revs needs the Boysen feeds. As Roch found out they made no difference to the performance on his Imold kit.
Infact they reduced it's power.
Last edited by Chris CSPE on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

well TBH i think its a fair question ,and I only asked it on behalf and after numerous PMs from many other members on here .
and therefore i think an answer is in order .
and just to add and state yet again ,this is in no way a witch hunt ,i have nothing against darrell myself at all in any way ...but as im sure he is aware ..,.i wouldnt be doing my job as a moderator on this site if i didnt ask these questions on behalf of others
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Chris CSPE
Dealer

This is getting bloody ridiculous, other members on here who follow the Fizzy forum sending pm's asking that!
I can't believe I'm reading this, is this how forums are run in China.
rocho68
Dealer

sean brady scooters wrote:well TBH i think its a fair question ,and I only asked it on behalf and after numerous PMs from many other members on here .
and therefore i think an answer is in order .
and just to add and state yet again ,this is in no way a witch hunt ,i have nothing against darrell myself at all in any way ...but as im sure he is aware ..,.i wouldnt be doing my job as a moderator on this site if i didnt ask these questions on behalf of others
U mean another tuner lol ,please stop it because its getting quite predictable !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information