TS1 Sprint/race engine, pics of porting in progress.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

but if it serves your ego darrell we will from now on call them "darrell ports" just to please you :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Darrell Taylor wrote:not common at all on lambys ,a certain well travelled journalist said it was a first when he saw it 2 years ago, the 38bhp ts1 quote(now deleted) "cases ported in a totally different way previously unseen on a lamby motor with no welding" was a dead giveaway and when seeds are planted ideas are grown i knew it had matured when you posted the automatic scooter crankcases photo that you felt might be worth trying

i see the ts1 sprint cases and the rb sprint cases on this post youve done recently havent got them ??????????? who you trying to kid!

like i said " my customers" call them "Darrell Ports" they aint seen anyone else do them!

had any of you seen them on a lamby?
Have you any idea how conceited and condescending you sound?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

Darrell Taylor wrote:
i see the ts1 sprint cases and the rb sprint cases on this post youve done recently havent got them ???????????
who you trying to kid!
my old neighbour told me youd been asking about the caseporting ;) ;)

had any of you seen them on a lamby? THE JOURNALIST WHO VISITED EVERY TUNING SHOP IN THE COUNTRY and HALF OF EUROPE HADNT
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
Muttley McLadd

sean brady scooters wrote:but if it serves your ego darrell we will from now on call them "darrell ports" just to please you :D
If they have 'hidden flow features', I could fetch a bag of sweets and a bottle of pop.
CakeAndArseParty
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Ha ha ha.......this is hilarious.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sean brady scooters
Dealer

you obviously have delusions of grandier ,hoping to achieve the same accolade as per Schnerle or boyasen ,but i seriously doubt that your (or should i say your re take of )"darrell ports " will do that lol
Darrell Taylor
Dealer

sean brady scooters wrote:but if it serves your ego darrell we will from now on call them "darrell ports" just to please you :D
Like i said
i didnt christen them
im quoting what others said on the subject

popcorn and a can of Dr Pepper please

cmon now
how about answering the questions dan and sean,you keep telling me i elude them yet i always reply

theres also an inlet width question unanswerd on this thread
sean brady scooters
Dealer

the inlet was left as standard width...
Stokie

Now now ladies, put the handbags away.
Darrell's bringing some interesting stuff to this forum and what look to be some hefty numbers in terms of engine performance figures gained. Who was it who said something along the lines of "that's the most optimistic dyno chart I've ever seen" but has since changed their view. It seems to me that Darrell knows a thing or two about tuning and is prepared to share some of his ideas and knowledge here. I've never seen or heard any mention of the "Darrell ports" before, Dan and Sean haven't shown us any pic's of any casings they've tuned in this way. I think as far as this forum goes they should be called RinB ports!
As far as the wheel invention thing well I think we all now that MB invented that :wink:
Darrell Taylor
Dealer

RICSPEED wrote:so ...would the use of boyesn ports negate the use of this mod ??

if a boost port is added to an rb barrel for instance

ill answer a few

the last thing you would ever want to do is add a boost port

the boyessen feeds need completely filling in

throw away that ridiculous oversized reedblock and inlet manifold

weld up those auxilary ex ports cause theyll crack anyway,more powerful with less ex area on those transfer designs

and then youll have a well balanced set up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information