Avanti tt3

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
DRC86
Main scooter: Cutdown gp.

Right then,...i quite fancy one of these,thinking of running with solid mount 30phbh and maybe a taffy goldline copy expansion.already have decent af crank with welded pin etc.5 plate clutch.li 150 gearing.thoughts please.its either this or i was going to go for rb22 ,but tnis means a change of crank etc.seems like the tt3 would be a nice torquey enjoyable ride.
soulsurfer

A few weeks ago I saw Ron and he was fitting a Taffy copy to see what it did, I dunno what a Goldline is, but your spec seems fine for the TT3. Give Ron a call, he's very helpful ;-)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
DRC86

Cheers,i know thers dyno charts but does anyone know what sory of speeds theyre getting?goldline is basically whatsaigon have copied.the taffymk4 ithink.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

You need to get hold of him quickly drc as there is a few in the queue and only a limited production run for the first batch..which is due for plating very shortly..

If you search on facebook for Ron Moss he is updating information all the time regarding this kit, hopefully this could go a long way to improving the achilles heal of tuned lambrettas (hot hot hot) as it boasts 30% improved cooling to the cylinder which can only be a good thing...Ron has really done his homework on this kit and all his years experience and looked at improved reliability and cooler runiing rather than fast fast fast but wont last.. :D..

Here ye go http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655537255
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
DRC86

Cheers,just done friend request.i just want a nice rideable tractable kit.not worried about out and out speed,...well a bit !!!!
Mongo
Main scooter: Vespa Rally 200

Maybe wrong, but i thought 'Goldline' was Taffspeeds name for their vespa exhaust.
Scooteristi

Mongo wrote:Maybe wrong, but i thought 'Goldline' was Taffspeeds name for their vespa exhaust.
Goldine is a company that likes to bilk idiotic Americans out of their savings. Image
I repop Vespa VIN Plates: http://store.scooterpromo.com/vespa/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information