dita the hypocondriac lambretta

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
steve.earby

like you i seem to have lost confidence in taking her any distance i have a trailer so if i ever get to a rally i can potter around the town knowing if she goes tits up i can rescue her rapidly, was even thinking of setting up a scooter rescue service do i have to pay a subscription to join this lambretta eats my cash club now cannot afford to go to Scarborough I'm well peed dof, sorry you missed your do what about a scooter rally without scooters therefor guaranteeing everyone gets there we all bring pictures of our scoots and stick them on the pavements and have a stress free weekend fancy organizing something like that, i'll even help
simon

You could always buy a Vespa :bouncing:
Arfur
Playstation gamer tag: hulkascooby

steve.earby wrote:do i have to pay a subscription to join this lambretta eats my cash club now cannot afford to go to Scarborough I'm well peed dof,
Well looks like we've got two members so far any other takers ;) ;)
steve.earby

hey just to bring you all up to date got the piston and barrel fixed even got to scarbrough and she as been running fine for the past two months then sunday night just as i,m comming to the end of the running in period pop she seaizes again now its looking like cleethorpes out now

i defonatly going to start visaspeed scooter club or credit crunch my nut just let me throw my cash away scooter club
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information