Whats it worth?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
jimmo
Main scooter: Lambretta GP TS1 230 JB

I'm thinking of a change of scooter :

I've currently got a GP, 1970 150 frame logged as 125. MOT and TAX.

Renault Pearlscent yellow in good condition,race seat etc. Was thinking of taking the engine and disc brake out and sticking them in a series 1. But what is it worth without the engine and disc?

Looking at maybe buying a half decent S1 and transplanting engines and selling the GP with a standard engine and putting the 230 ts1 in S1.

Thoughts please

:?: :?: :?: :?:
tom-wsp
Dealer

Jimmo, when you decide on a price mate, give me a shout
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

looked at two red 150dl's in Italy earier this year, one was dog tired on its feet and 4000 euros and the other minty for 5000 euros... and that was in Southern Italy!!! so id keep it if i were you cus interest rates might be going down to 0.5% and my saturday night out boozing cost me 50 quid this weekend so you can p155 away a windfall quicker than a retired footballer these days. ;)
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

[quote="alcoholic maniacs sc"]looked at two red 150dl's in Italy earier this year, one was dog tired on its feet and 4000 euros and the other minty for 5000 euros... and that was in Southern Italy!!!....../quote]

horrific
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information