TS1 Ron Moss Ts1

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
shedboy

Hi guys thanks for all the help
mickdale

what carb and jetting you using shedboy?

im ultra rich at the moment and havent had time to get it in the ballpark
shedboy

Hi mate its JB Road tuned ts1 with 35mm mukui off hand could tell you what the jetting is but i have look and let you tomorrow but is spot on for plug color i just have problems on hill and into the wind ill try changing the gearing as advised
shedboy
dom

That's my scoot on the dyno , and it's been spot on , no real issues in the real world on the road I'm more than happy with mine running a 28 mm carb
gtwildcat
Main scooter: lambretta GT200

shedboy wrote:Hi mate its JB Road tuned ts1 with 35mm mukui off hand could tell you what the jetting is but i have look and let you tomorrow but is spot on for plug color i just have problems on hill and into the wind ill try changing the gearing as advised
shedboy
What set up did JB tune the barrel for? Did he tune it to run an expansion or a clubman as this will make a big difference to the way it runs.
Special X
Main scooter: Lambretta 125 special 230cc

mickdale wrote:
shedboy wrote:Hi guys

Is any one ruining a Ts1 with a Ron Moss clubman what gear box are you using.I have li 150 17x46 giving me 4.6 but it is hard work in 4th all right on the strait but struggles into wind ore up hill i am not a small lad 17stone any help would be great
thanks shedboy
yes m8
got 60mm crank and 1.5mm machined from the base

runs i ndian gp with 20/47 (4.7) no worries
Hope your not running std piston height cos it'll be sticking out of the top of the bore.
Devlam
Main scooter: Lambretta Li150 Special

Anyone tried Ron Moss clubman on an Imola?
mickdale

Special X wrote:
mickdale wrote:
shedboy wrote:Hi guys

Is any one ruining a Ts1 with a Ron Moss clubman what gear box are you using.I have li 150 17x46 giving me 4.6 but it is hard work in 4th all right on the strait but struggles into wind ore up hill i am not a small lad 17stone any help would be great
thanks shedboy
yes m8
got 60mm crank and 1.5mm machined from the base

runs i ndian gp with 20/47 (4.7) no worries
Hope your not running std piston height cos it'll be sticking out of the top of the bore.
yes std mitaka piston
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information