What tha f

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
RAP 200

Daz here from oz,i have been tuning cast cylinders over here for over 20 years with some very good rusults, all of this started with a photo copy of a webster manual from a friend who went to england 25 years ago, my first conversion was the kawasaki 230 b from the book[ 34mm vm mikuni and mikek pipe] next kawasaki 230 a , next 240 and so on,after that i started doing my own port timings and came up with a few realygood combinations that seemed to suit the riding conditions over here, even when ts1s and mallossi kits arrived over here they still wernt a match for a good stage 6 webster conversion, so fast forward 20 odd years and i start reading on different sites about a dealer who,s first name starts with M and how his way is the only way and everyone else knows s**t,untill he baged the good man himself [dave webster] on facebook , i have never seen a tuner bag another on a public website, so M how many group 4 annd group 6 trophy,s do you have in your cabinet.
RICSPEED

i dont think m comes on here mate but what do you mean by "bag"?

as an asside guy topper still races an ex dave webster machine "the cooler" and still kicks ass :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
mark

i think it 's a aussie term for disrepect
RAP 200

Yes it is a term for disrespect,there is more in his tuning pages, the rapido which is a cheap bolt on kit gets a hammering,and it dosent stop there and ends up on facebook, there are people talking about it on the lambretta club usa fourum, i guess some people cant handle competition, so as we say over here , when the flag drops the bullshit stops!
Muttley McLadd

Isn't 'respect' a noun?
CakeAndArseParty
RAP 200

I like the avatar.
dirtyhandslopez

RAP 200 wrote: there are people talking about it on the lambretta club usa fourum,
Link please.
That's not going anywhere...
mnpes

I think we all know who you mean :lol:
Rumour is " It wasn"t Adam who was first in the garden with Eve"
But the man himself :P With one of his made in the UK Stainless Steel Widgetts ;)
joespeed

who ya talking about here?
Chuck IT

Been in a shop owned by someone who's name starts with , & pissed off with other dealers/tuners being slagged off (out of order) (they dont do it) . Same guy took his scoot somewhere else for dyno ???
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information