Cam Lam Wrkshp

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
simplex

Is this the right place to leave good feedback for these chaps after rectifying a mistake on my order (without question) and adding some additional bits..

Excellent Service which others could learn from.. well done fellas
DaveTomo
Main scooter: SX 200

I think so
simplex wrote:Is this the right place to leave good feedback for these chaps after rectifying a mistake on my order (without question) and adding some additional bits..

Excellent Service which others could learn from.. well done fellas
.bought a part off them before Christmas,slow re-build process (lack of loot) only went to fit the part 2 weeks ago,part wouldn't fit (rogue batch).Contacted them via email with pictures of said part(bearing in mind I bought it about 3 months ago),immediate reply and a new part sent out free of charge.Like you say brilliant service when a lesser dealer would have just said tough sh*t (and that has happened) ,no ifs or buts - new part sent and a happy punter who will use them again :D People are quite rightly quick enough to berate a bad dealer,so it good to be able to praise and recommend a good dealer.
I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Good feedback is welcome in any section gentlemen..:D
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
RICSPEED

Lam46 wrote:Good feedback is welcome in any section gentlemen..:D
+1
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

Sometimes a bit pricey for parts but you pays your money and you get what you pay for with them, only times ive ever had a problem with something i bought, phoned them, explained the problem, told to return it, replacement part sent, job done.

Other so called dealers could learn a few tricks from them about customer service.
ArmandTanzarian

essexgp wrote:Sometimes a bit pricey for parts but you pays your money and you get what you pay for ...
My experience completely. You can get stuff cheaper (sometimes a lot cheaper) but they're hassle free from website to delivery.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
stafford

had a problem with a piston of cam lam went down there from darlington as needed parts urgently took engine barrel to show problem,TREVOR then proceeded to rebuild top end squish up the piston set all timing to kit and then gave me some other parts that were required and also my return diesel money home SPOT ON THESE GUYS ARE
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Yep i have to agree here, very good service and deal with any issues very quickly and fairly. I also like the fact that they have no minimum spend before they post, my shed is full of bits i'll never use and were only ordered to make up the minimum spend that some shops enforce. Well done to Cam Lam i say.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Trevor and Pete are "bloody nice blokes" too as well as being scooterists themselves.
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

yep, got to agree with everyone of course
you know they're in it for the long haul, not just out to make a fast buck out of scooterists
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information