Nannucci tool box anyone, in fibre glass?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
wax

I have seen the Gran sport steel ones, and very nice they look too, but does anyone make a good fibre glass one, for us cheap-skates? If they don't, then i am off to 'Dragons Den' with that idea :D
I don't want to keep up with modern traffic. I want to hoon past it, preferably on one wheel!
Muttley McLadd

Someone must make them.. I've got one. But I can't remember where it came from!!
CakeAndArseParty
soulsurfer

Totally Scooters used to do them in fibreglass, or use a Vespa GS from Sc..Scoo...Scoo... argh feck it, that crappy well known Nam lot :D
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Muttley McLadd

Aren't the gook ones big enough to fit a family of americans in?

Does anyone remake the ones that AF used to sell in the 80s? I've seen someone selling them in carbon, but a hundred quid is a bit pricey, considering they don't come complete.
CakeAndArseParty
soulsurfer

Muttley McLadd wrote:Aren't the gook ones big enough to fit a family of americans in?

Does anyone remake the ones that AF used to sell in the 80s? I've seen someone selling them in carbon, but a hundred quid is a bit pricey, considering they don't come complete.
From this...
http://scootrs.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=132
To this...
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Muttley McLadd

That doesn't look unfettled..
CakeAndArseParty
jonny wadd
Xbox live gamer tag: swingin meeet
Main scooter: lambretta gp200 electronic

http://scootersauce.com/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=4332 ..........
try this link for a toolbox..
milf hunter
mawso

Shaun Burns made Nannucci style toolboxes in fibreglass, along with fibreglass bolt down ancillotti's and Spanish turning mudguards. I think Chiselspeed, Andy Francis & Totally Scooters used to stock his parts.
tha83
Main scooter: SX 2something

Muttley McLadd wrote:Aren't the gook ones big enough to fit a family of americans in?

The word "Gook" is a highly racist term. In case you didn't know it's very offensive. I hope that you weren't aware. I hope that the admins are aware of this and take care of your post for you. If that's the way you truly feel then that's your right but as a reader of this board I would politely ask that you spare those of us that aren't blatant racists the courtesy of keeping those kinds of comments to yourself and your circle of friends that feel the way you do. Thank you in advance.
Muttley McLadd

tha83 wrote: The word "Gook" is a highly racist term. In case you didn't know it's very offensive. I hope that you weren't aware. I hope that the admins are aware of this and take care of your post for you. If that's the way you truly feel then that's your right but as a reader of this board I would politely ask that you spare those of us that aren't blatant racists the courtesy of keeping those kinds of comments to yourself and your circle of friends that feel the way you do. Thank you in advance.
Maybe you should get out a bit more. Racist terms are generally pretty local. For example, if you use the word chinky in the UK, nobody would bat an eyelid, as it's a common term for a chinese takeaway. Round these parts it is seen as a racist term.
My manager is half polynesian, and her nickname is sooty. I'm sure you would find that racist.

I'm quite a fan of SPAMs too. Only 'mercins seem to object to that.
CakeAndArseParty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information