Nannucci tool box anyone, in fibre glass?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
RICSPEED

well i would refer to getting a takeaway as "going for a chinky" ,
not offencive i think as it refers to the meal not the guy behind the counter and is nothing more than a nick name or a slang term in the same way as i got called smiggy at school or calling darren "dazza" barry "baz " etc
and not that i ever have been but if i got called a "honkey" i think i would just laugh ,.

so to the point

in the interests of all please dont use any turms that could cause offence from now on please ,and no more reference or replys on here to this matter ...final

ok

now

........Nannucci tool box anyone, in fibre glass?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
soulsurfer

Monty wrote:It must have been the original typo thats caused offence? Its going to have be, one hell of a toolbox to fit even 1 American in let alone a family of the super-sized ones I have seen. Apologies thats maybe racist, sizest... but then again I'm a fat northern pie eater on a tuning diet for the season. Loose a stone gain 3mph.
The world is a melting pot, we can offend some by just been here, tolerance is the name of the game.
Never been able to stretch to Vespas though but thats my personal opinion
And I pictured you as tall, slip, tiffa at a jaunty angle and a pipe smoker :-?

The Birtoni isn't nannucci by any definition :roll:

See what I did there, back on topic, happy days :D
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Is the term Yidda ok?
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I have this toolbox knocking about in my shed i'm not sure what make it is but it's for sale if you are interested. I have the door somewhere with a quality lock and the rubber too. PM me if you want it. Cheers Pete
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

One of my clubmates makes the ones above [or a very similar version] but he can't get the hinges for the door anymore. He'll supply them without hinges if anyone wants them or if anyone knows of someone who can supply the hinges I'm sure he'd be more than interested.
lockman69

What about one of these? My mates just started making them and there the mutts nuts.

He has a Patent pending on them and can make to most colours...just the thing you need when you have a long range Tank.

He’s making all sorts of parts for Lammy’s out of Fibreglass, Vented panels, mudguards, race seats..All sorts

Call him if you’re interested: Tony – Fibreglass Things (on here as fibreglass) 07763 593848

Last edited by lockman69 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICSPEED

lockman69 wrote:He’s making all sorts of parts for Lammy’s out of Fibreglass, Vented panels, mudguards, race seats..All sorts]
lets see some samples in the dealer section ;)
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
newmanlammy
Dealer
Main scooter: Animal worldwide freeride

Nice product however,

It might be his idea and he might be the first to make them but dont try to claim he has a patent on it, I make patent application regularly for my product designs and the cost amounts to about £15,000 for a UK patent plus around £5000 for every other country applied for after that.
Even a design registration costs around £3000 per country for a product like this.

Cant see him selling enought to make that kind of money back.
fibreglass
Dealer
Main scooter: gp

newmanlammy wrote:Nice product however,

It might be his idea and he might be the first to make them but dont try to claim he has a patent on it, I make patent application regularly for my product designs and the cost amounts to about £15,000 for a UK patent plus around £5000 for every other country applied for after that.
Even a design registration costs around £3000 per country for a product like this.

Cant see him selling enought to make that kind of money back.
i have a patent pending and i agree with you i cant see me making that kind of money!
newmanlammy
Dealer
Main scooter: Animal worldwide freeride

Suprised the patent eteurney didn't give you some decent advise and tell you not to spend your money because in my eyes its not novel enough from prior art already out there even start an application. My eteurney usually advises that if you find someone copying your design he can try to scare them off with a series of threatening letters in a process that costs about 5 -10k but to take them to court your going to need about 5 million in the bank and if the new source is China, India or Tiawan then forget it because nobody there takes a blind bit of notice over a patent anyway.
Keith
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information