MBD Speedo

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
lockman69

MAB wrote: as soon as we changed the ht cap from rubber type to ngk hard plastic type this seemed to cure it
Tried that, still no joy, but worth a try cheers
Chris CSPE
Dealer

lockman69 wrote:
MAB wrote: as soon as we changed the ht cap from rubber type to ngk hard plastic type this seemed to cure it
Tried that, still no joy, but worth a try cheers

Have you had problems from the start or have they just started,I'd be interested to know if yours was from the first batch that went out, I've fitted one from the first batch and have tried everything (haven't tried the plug cap) with no joy, at least it's reasureing to know that there's a no bull s#*t refund and the faults are sorted out for the future ones. Bloody frustrateing though cuz it looks great on the scooter.
MAB

Thought we had got it sorted but no such luck :baddevil:, wires have been re/routed and insulated but its still acting like a rev counter i think a call to Broady req,buy the way its from the latest batch.

Regards MAB.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

another pointless toy, i am starting to sound like my Dad BUT i have no hydraulic disc brake, no alloy barrell, no reed block, no 6 piece performance pipe,no easy slip cables,no carbon fibre bits,no fancy clutch,no body armour,no full face helmet,no motorcycle boots or variotronic thingy. i wear a stadium helmet and converse plimsoles,old police gloves, ride my GP nearly every day to work,use it on the motorway all year round on an iron barrell that knocks out probably 15 horses on a good day and i really cant remember the last time a fast lammy passed me on the way to or from a rally.i dont think my speedo has worked since the late 90's. i have managed to get through 25 years without serious injury and numerous low tech rebuilds with nothing more technical than can of lager and a radio. im starting to feel leftout. i think im finally going to get a new speedo cable!!! can anybody tell me where i can get a speedo bulb in green or blue so i can look a bit more up to date??
oh by the way i think the MRB speedo looks great, just like one of those cool eye phone thingys my son spents all his life staring at. :?
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information