Tyre offset with scootrs disc brake fitted

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
scootRS.com
Dealer

You've clearly lost the plot, Sticky. You already forget your earlier posts falsely claiming (i.e., fantasizing) about an imaginary recall you forced - or "pressured" - us do. And now our sending out any note to our customers is because of you???

You apparently have delusions of grandiosity thinking that you're the most powerful man in scootering and no one can criticize you - or else! You've even posted about how you'll mistreat anyone in writing who does! And then you've lied about them.

And still no explanation of your obvious double standard examples above, just more attacks on Asia, this time a working prototype that isn't even for sale or finished yet? (But still silence about your European friends' copy and tubeless prototype that doesn't even fit?)

You're not above basic rules of fairness, Prince Sticky, as much as you clearly think you are. As we said many times: if you don't want criticism of your actions, stop applying a double standard all the time in favour of your friends, stop blatantly lying about Asian companies and products only, stop posting your reckless and endless "speculations" about Asian products only, stop posting your weekly petty personal jabs at foreigners only - and maybe for once even answer about - let alone correct - the obvious mistakes/lies you have out there now in Scootering articles and your manual about Asian companies/products, rather than bury your head in the sand or cry foul when your obvious bias is pointed out.
scootRS.com
Dealer

>>you have taken every oppertunity to slag sticky off on you web site as well as your twitter

You're kidding, right? We had one mention of him last year about his refusing to answer a question. But some will be coming given that he has refused to correct certain lies he has posted/printed that unfortunately need to be answered and shown via facts - not juvenile photos - to be nonsense.

>>Scooterotica is about fellow scooterists helping one another, its not for personal vendeta's to be played out.

Totally agree, and that's exactly what I said too. Surely no one disagrees and thinks there is one rule for Sticky and another for everyone else, right?

Here it is for everyone to judge, Eden:
Have you sent that message to Sticky regarding his numerous personal attacks currently posted? Have they been deleted?

For example, why on a thread about "Tyre offset with scootrs disc brake fitted" do you allow bizarre personal attacks from Sticky, complete with insulting photos, totally off-topic BS about an LD prototype and blatantly prejudiced nonsense about how only ScootRS has items similar to other shops?

One rule for everyone, right? If he can post that crap, people can post a logical refutation of it that shows he is prejudiced in what he says, no?

Or delete it straight off so no one has to reply to Sticky's constant prejudiced BS.

Either way is fair but the latter is certainly much better for a smooth running, friendly, helpful forum.

Thanks.
Last edited by scootRS.com on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Speed Demon
Dealer

eden wrote:Sticky i think you have realised you are just banging your head againt a wall.
Quite!
Get to SULK
scootRS.com
Dealer

>>And still no explanation of your obvious double standard examples above
>>bury your head in the sand or cry foul when your obvious bias is pointed out

Yes, quite!
Speed Demon
Dealer

scootRS.com wrote:>>And still no explanation of your obvious double standard examples above
>>bury your head in the sand or cry foul when your obvious bias is pointed out

Yes, quite!
1. I have answered some of these accusations before on other threads, but that seems to make no impact on you repeating the same endless slurs.

2. Nobody on the forum is interested in me taking your posts apart piece by piece. They are bored with it. I am bored with it.

3. I have better things to do with my time, but you obviously don't. I thought you'd be better spending your time on other things like decent web security. Is it true that your system was compromised and customer's credit cards have been debited illegally Randall?
Get to SULK
scootRS.com
Dealer

Clearly the exact same part Sticky doesn't, but I hear you now ;-)

I just don't understand why bizarre off-topic and personal attacks like Sticky's above aren't deleted in the first place, rather than chastise someone for replying to them to defend himself. Such as this doozy:

>>Is it true that your system was compromised and customer's credit cards have been debited illegally Randall?

Uhh, no. We don't even see customer's cc info, they don't even pay on our website, thus impossible! (Btw, what ever happened to that story before about your friends at one UK shop that actually were illegally debiting customers' cc the other year? Oh, right, it got hidden and you remained silent.)

Wow, yet another blatantly fact-free false rumour started by Sticky against an Asian company. He really is determined to prove he is a totally prejudiced joke, isn't he?

>>I have answered some of these
>>I have better things to do with my time

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Speed Demon
Dealer

scootRS.com wrote:
>>Is it true that your system was compromised and customer's credit cards have been debited illegally Randall?

Uhh, no. We don't even see customer's cc info, they don't even pay on our website, thus impossible! (Btw, what ever happened to that story before about your friends at one UK shop that actually were illegally debiting customers' cc the other year? Oh, right, it got hidden and you remained silent.)
OK - not a rumour I started, just one I heard. If the horses mouth says no then that's good enough for me.
Get to SULK
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

I think you guys have had your say and your right of reply now we are going to lock the thread for now, I hope scootrs you can move forward and hold the truce that Sticky has offered,

For now we close the thread with a bit of light hearted banter please take it as that,

Lam46 says:

Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
RICSPEED

have you a suit like that andy ???
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information