new 5/6 plate clutch for lambrettas

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
shureimage
Main scooter: SIL GP200

Very nice indeed......
bizzly
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I've eventually fitted mine and cant believe how soft and easy it is. It was that easy to pull the lever in, I thought that it was going to cause drag and was surprised when it didn't.....best clutch I've ever had....no slip...no drag :D :D :D :D Best start saving up for another for my other scoot now :lol:
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

bizzly wrote:I've eventually fitted mine and cant believe how soft and easy it is. It was that easy to pull the lever in, I thought that it was going to cause drag and was surprised when it didn't.....best clutch I've ever had....no slip...no drag :D :D :D :D Best start saving up for another for my other scoot now :lol:
Have you done many miles on it then ?? :shock: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
bizzly

Toddy wrote:
bizzly wrote:I've eventually fitted mine and cant believe how soft and easy it is. It was that easy to pull the lever in, I thought that it was going to cause drag and was surprised when it didn't.....best clutch I've ever had....no slip...no drag :D :D :D :D Best start saving up for another for my other scoot now :lol:
lol....about 3....only had shorts on and thought I had best come home and get dressed proper to go out again....lmao
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

bizzly wrote:
Toddy wrote:
lol....about 3....only had shorts on and thought I had best come home and get dressed proper to go out again....lmao
:D nice one
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
The prisoner
Main scooter: Serveta Jet 200

I've just put my name on the list for the next batch 8-)
Smurf SX
Main scooter: Lambretta SX150

Hi Rocho
Have you any clutches available to buy at the moment please, I have an Italian Crown to exchange
Thanks
Rob
07786 967380
CANbus

It took me ages to find this post, shouldn't it be in the Dealers Section ?

Great looking clutch, does it need any speacial tooling or does the standard clutch tools fit?

thanks
11111111 = 0xFF
MAB

No fancy tools just normal clutch tools
bizzly

CANbus wrote:It took me ages to find this post, shouldn't it be in the Dealers Section ?

Great looking clutch, does it need any speacial tooling or does the standard clutch tools fit?

thanks
You might find that your standard clutch spanner doesn't fit as well, but I still held mine ok-ish with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information