new 5/6 plate clutch for lambrettas

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
beermonster
Main scooter: sx 225

just fitted my 5 plate kit ! great fit light action and no slip or drag ! fitted to jb tuned ts1 23 bhp cheers lee
Dell Oughta

Lee, did me the first 47 tooth version just in time for my euro trip (thanks lee), I fitted it as it came (med/soft springs) and it worked a treat, very light to squeeze…no dicking about etc etc….it did exactly what it was supposed to do, I swapped the springs to some MB ones I had as wasn’t used to it being so light (I probably didn’t need to, but it’s what I’m used to), any way it worked a treat (400 odd miles) with no problems, it can pull really well with no slippage all the way through the gears.

Mike
bizzly
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I received mine today..... :D Looks the bees knees and plates are so light :D Took it round to my mates to show him and he was well impressed. Just got to fit it now, which wont be long :bouncing: Looking forward to using it :D :D :D

Cheers Lee ....top man :D :bigsm:
bertie
Main scooter: lambretta 252 jb tuned!!!!

hi rocho.i run a jb tuned rb252 with a af cassette clutch and getting major drag so can you contact me pls about one of your clutches as have heard great things.its been dynoed at jb and pumping out 35 bhp but is soon going for more tuning etc......so need a clutch that will work!!!cheers
rocho68
Dealer

bertie wrote:hi rocho.i run a jb tuned rb252 with a af cassette clutch and getting major drag so can you contact me pls about one of your clutches as have heard great things.its been dynoed at jb and pumping out 35 bhp but is soon going for more tuning etc......so need a clutch that will work!!!cheers
Hi bertie ,i can do you a clutch no problem and as they are all hand built to suit i can offer you what you need ! Pm me your details and we can look at whats required !
Cheers lee
GP Kevo
Main scooter: 1969 150 DL / GP225 TS1

I've had a look back through the thread and at the pics again and it looks well tidy.
sydduckett

are these still £180?

ta
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

sydduckett wrote:are these still £180?

ta
Lee's last post re prices.
right boys and girls , finally got somewhere with my own redesign ,no longer using aprillia baskets and plates due to machining time and availability , im now using a yamaha derived plate and my own cast basket that im now happy with , ive currently machined ten 5 plate 46 tooth clutches and am about to start on the 47 tooth version , cost is £200, £180 if you supply the correct exchange crownwheel ....
mattyp
Main scooter: VESPA PX200E,GP 200

pm sent
devo

Rocho, what spider do you prefer working with? I'd like to know as I am checking what I have about before I order.

Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information