What is this part called?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

Watching Pans people and Benny Hill made me realise I wasn't gonna grow up gay :freak:
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

I think Emmerdale must've been filmed near the A614 Bridlington road because that definitely looks like quite a few 747's have crash landed on it!
:biggrin:
sean brady scooters
Dealer

"Pans people "were ok i suppose but a bit tame...the" HOT GOSSIP "girls were better :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vKUyV19Fl4
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
sydduckett

Mag wrote:
sydduckett wrote:
goldeneye wrote:its called the "worm drive for the skittle barrow", goes under the "hyper-vapour-tron" on electric models. pre "73". get it ported. old ones need porting.
This sounds like a cross between emerdale farm and start trek.... :D
What, like Emmerdale Trek or Star Farm? :?
emmerdale trek sort of works though dont you think..... :D
RICSPEED

sydduckett wrote:emmerdale trek sort of works though dont you think..... :D
that was astro farm wasn't it
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
goldeneye

STAR FARM. you get some small time , "Z"d" list celebeerateezzz, (50 50 , gadgies and buewers), stick them in a farm like surrounding, but make them breed. like dancing on ice, but with bucking. like, stick jordan with brian blessed, and hilda ogden with margeret thatcher , (as a lezzer aside to the show), and condollezzer rice with hahmed hook hand or whats his name. that would be canny foreplay. and have " take that" f@@king the supremes! see what funny looking bairns come out of it, and judge them on the likes of "artistic interpretation", or whether jordan did a fanny fart when brian pulled his knob out. theres a few rough(ish) edges to sort, but i think we are onto a winner here lads.
sydduckett

goldeneye wrote:STAR FARM. you get some small time , "Z"d" list celebeerateezzz, (50 50 , gadgies and buewers), stick them in a farm like surrounding, but make them breed. like dancing on ice, but with bucking. like, stick jordan with brian blessed, and hilda ogden with margeret thatcher , (as a lezzer aside to the show), and condollezzer rice with hahmed hook hand or whats his name. that would be canny foreplay. and have " take that" f@@king the supremes! see what funny looking bairns come out of it, and judge them on the likes of "artistic interpretation", or whether jordan did a fanny fart when brian pulled his knob out. theres a few rough(ish) edges to sort, but i think we are onto a winner here lads.

If i was in charge of commissoning at the BBC i would give you a pilot, after all the lezzers part will fit there equality policy perfectly..

You on a winner son..... :D
bsso78

Its not a bad idea that but id forget about Blessed he cant get it up anymore and Jordans blart must be like a wizards sleeve by now.
I think some of kind challenge to get fed should be thrown in,im thinking if Steve Wright (ryhmes with shite) was on it he would have to be gang raped by a pack of Baboons and only get the food when the last one to ream him out finished off on his sweaty fat face.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Call it a hunch but I've got a feeling that you don't like Steve Wright. :bigsm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information