Nanucci Seats From Saigon

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Lamaddict

Has anyone tried those Nanucci seats from Saigon? They look OK but that's in a picture.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Lamaddict wrote:Has anyone tried those Nanucci seats from Saigon? They look OK but that's in a picture.
Not tried them but do know Martin had one in stock a bit back : http://www.lambrettaspareparts.com/page12.htm
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Well made with a solid not sprung base, ask Celt on here he's had one (maybe two) off me. I've got them in Black, Red and Navy Blue but only the Black ones have the waffle weave on the sides.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

If you've tried a slope back seat it's exactly the same with the Nanucci. A solid base and you still get a sore arse. The quality is quite decent. But the only thing I will say is that they are not supplied with a seat catch. So; if you're using your own standard seat catch you may have to bend it back a little to get it to latch properly. Otherwise I think they look good.
Ian Hepworth

I've got one on my series 2, it looks nice but it's not very comfortable. Longest ride I did was the 70 miles home from Doncaster. At the end I felt like I was sitting on the frame loop.
camel

Ian Hepworth wrote:I've got one on my series 2, it looks nice but it's not very comfortable. Longest ride I did was the 70 miles home from Doncaster. At the end I felt like I was sitting on the frame loop.
i concur....ive also got one on my series 2...solid,made well and looks good,i wudnt like to ride twos up with one....but you can fit most racks and carriers with them as they dont overhang the rear frame grill
adriang

I've got one. It's hard for a long ride, and it's not good for two up, and my other half is tiny and she was whinging when we were on the rideout for this years Aussie National.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information