where is the supertune shop ?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Soulpunk

anyone knows if "supertune" is still existent ?
lambrettasam

it says "back soon" on their homepage...

http://www.supertune.org/
Soulpunk

"back soon" for more than 6 months now...
?
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Did they do anything unique anyway?
wayne clayton

T shirts :D
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

soosh wrote:Did they do anything unique anyway?
Watch this space... ;)
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
100mphlambrettaclub
Dealer

My wife and i now own Supertune and are in the process of re-launching the buisness. We have owned it for the last year and were keeping it quiet till the launch but certain circumstances means we have had to announce we are the new owners earlier than anticipated. We are aware that several groups have tried to lay claim to Supertune. We are the Legal owners of the company and copyright of the supertune logo. We have no connection with any of the previous owners and will launch it with our own ideas,it will be purley Lambretta based. Though we dont officialy start till early next year we have taken orders for several Supertune Lambretta,s and any enquiries are welcome. We will put up a contact on the website in the next week and there will be details of Supertune in the dealer section of Scooterotica shortly.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Heard about Ron Moss pipes,how do they differ from whats out there? Whats the difference in the construction of them?
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

100mphlambrettaclub wrote:My wife and i now own Supertune and are in the process of re-launching the buisness. We have owned it for the last year and were keeping it quiet till the launch but certain circumstances means we have had to announce we are the new owners earlier than anticipated. We are aware that several groups have tried to lay claim to Supertune. We are the Legal owners of the company and copyright of the supertune logo. We have no connection with any of the previous owners and will launch it with our own ideas,it will be purley Lambretta based. Though we dont officialy start till early next year we have taken orders for several Supertune Lambretta,s and any enquiries are welcome. We will put up a contact on the website in the next week and there will be details of Supertune in the dealer section of Scooterotica shortly.
Lam46 wrote:Watch this space...
;) ..looking forward to it as well Stu..good luck with as well..the targa twin pics are a bit of a giveaway TBH.. :D

And Dans quote as well
Dan wrote:PS - Stu is running under the Supertune banner which now belongs to him and his wife, as does the business Supertune ltd !!!
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
joespeed

just been looking at ron moss's site,his clubman box looks nice,not cheap but nicely made.
his idea of a torqey tune on an alloy kit is very appealing,his dyno printout looks like very good spread of usable power,
i remember him racing he was very quick and certainly a force to be reckoned with,
good luck ron.
regards
joe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information