how the hell did we ever manage without......

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
joee

Stickys book(s)!!!

like a lot of people i keep one in the garage and one indoors to "look intelligent" when there's crap on the TV...
BUT yesterday the book saved us a lot of grief....and the bit that made us laugh is we rang 3 "scooter experts" and everyone said in the conversation..."if you look in stickys book!"

Now i've run this idea past the stickmeister ...

we need a coffee table version all hardback maybe with the same leather and stitching as an oxblood SX seat..i digress...and one done as a workshop manual in a ring binder with wipeable pages.
How the **** anyone can put a bike together without one is beyond me .

Good work fella
randall ate my dog!!

no one likes us we dont care
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

A very simple answer to this one Joee.........................we put things on wrong or upside down... :lol:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Matty

I couldn't do without mine but the pages are getting dirty now and hanging out. Must buy the 2nd edition before the first one disintegrates.
lofty

Matty wrote:I couldn't do without mine but the pages are getting dirty now and hanging out. Must buy the 2nd edition before the first one disintegrates.
sounds like my 1987 'page-3 stunnas annual' :shock:
joee

actually can we have one in A5 so i can carry on in my toolbox or maybe as an app on my phone???
randall ate my dog!!

dirtyhandslopez

Might have to get one :) The Lambretta Home workshop manual has been rebound a few times now and is missing missing a few pages ;)
That's not going anywhere...
desi

Sausage's DVD can't be overlooked either. The continuity provided by a demo is priceless.
rog60
Main scooter: Indian GP200

Lam46 wrote:A very simple answer to this one Joee.........................we put things on wrong or upside down... :lol:
Or just broke them......

I've dismantled my 1st version book and put the pages into A4 ringbinder clear pockets for the garage before they got too grubby........
NO IT'S NOT A F***IN* MOPED!!!!!!
joee

rog60 wrote:
Lam46 wrote:A very simple answer to this one Joee.........................we put things on wrong or upside down... :lol:
Or just broke them......

I've dismantled my 1st version book and put the pages into A4 ringbinder clear pockets for the garage before they got too grubby........

sounds a great idea..

two reasons i didn't

first can't be arsed and secondly i steal my mate iains copy if there's any danger of it getting dirty
randall ate my dog!!

rog60
Main scooter: Indian GP200

joee wrote:
rog60 wrote:
Or just broke them......

sounds a great idea..

two reasons i didn't

first can't be arsed and secondly i steal my mate iains copy if there's any danger of it getting dirty
Ain't got no mates....always in garage :oops: :oops:
NO IT'S NOT A F***IN* MOPED!!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information