How fast

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

Here is some on board footage from some superbike on other in the 'intermediate' group from a trackday. The group 4 of Charlie/Stuart and gp6 of Guy Topper are around 4 secs a lap quicker than these guys.

Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I always spend ages on You Tube, watching races on onboard cameras! :lol:

I start to get caught up in it all, and get a bit nervous whilst watching it, and then start leaning left and right at my desk whilst watching!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always out in on full screen and get close up! :lol:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
jonny snatchsniffer

so any of you gonna put some onboard cameras on ya race bikes and post em up here or will it fuk up your aerodynamics, it would be good to see tho
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I might see if i can fit a video phone somewher, not great quality, but may work out OK?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
tony

Its a possibilty Johnny. We are looking at it.
tony

This is more race pace. On board a Suzuki rg500. The opening lap is 4 secs quicker than the current scooter record. Says a lot for the corner speed of the humble vespa(oh and lambretta) eh! ;)

jonny snatchsniffer

mmm i like rg 500s, great fun to ride i have to say, tho i doubt thats the works version or hed be a bit more twitchy when the power kicked in, id love a go on a works pre big bang bike id scare myself shitless, anyone know the loonatic that got frank to put an rg 500 motor in a lammy ? now that must be scary :o
tony

I drove behind Charlie's ypvs at 130. That thing was awesome so god knows what an rg500 would be like.
jonny snatchsniffer

i reckon it woul be a bit mental especially if you had some work on it to get it to about 90/100hp from its standard 70, thing is when i rode one the power kicks in a bit mental, at just over 6000rpm it goes mad, good mad tho but in a lammy frame and possibly tuned you need ya head examined :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information