gravedigger manifold

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
andylaw7

okay tried fitting my manifold on ts ssc long range tank ,still enough clearance with 90* elbow prob is cables not allowing carb to sit home properly ,now do i need the tassinari reed block (no packer ) sao i get a bit more clearance and then is it just a case of simply rerouting cables and will they reroute okay .
thanks andy
carb is a mikuni 35mm btw
Stampede
Main scooter: SX200

or machine down a rd350 reeds (to 2mm is the max)
matthew

A Yam reed block, 2 stage boysen reeds. Lose the reed petal stops and the 5mm packer, use two gaskets on the cylinder/reedblock joint should give you more clearance. But then if you are going to that expense you may as well just get a tassanari reedblock and lose the 5mm packer.

Matt
andylaw7

cheers gents much appreciated .so i take it the cables are rerouted over the back of the carb ?
matthew

I've got a Jimmers manifold which from your description of what you've got sounds like fundamentally the same thing and my throttle and choke cables both run around the back of the carb body and then up and into the carb from the front.

you can see them here: http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 75&start=0

I hope this helps, Oh, by the way I'm using a tassanari reed if that makes any difference?

Cheers,

Matt
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information