Which Clubman?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

I've got one of the Sito Ancillotti exhausts as sold by Cam Lam. Not used one before and I have to say I am mighty impressed with it. I'm using it on a more or less standard 200 engine and the trouble is stopping it from going when you're running in. :D
rakki
Main scooter: sx|px|rally×2

Has anyone fixed these issues on twin-tail Clubman? I'm getting one soon and this thread got me thinking about doing something to it before it falls apart and some pictures about how it can be done could be helpful.
Stokie

Jet200 wrote:
Stokie wrote:
Jet200 wrote:I've just picked up my Suzuki SR 190.
Who's done the kit for you ?
Pro Porting - Harry Barlow
How have you found the kit / pipe combination ?
adriang

Doom Patrol wrote:I've got one of the Sito Ancillotti exhausts as sold by Cam Lam. Not used one before and I have to say I am mighty impressed with it. I'm using it on a more or less standard 200 engine and the trouble is stopping it from going when you're running in. :D
Yeah, I was pretty impressed with mine on a stage 4 200 (piston skirt shortened and the ports tidied up) and a 24mm mikuni. Just couldn't believe that it's fallen apart.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

adriang wrote:
Doom Patrol wrote:I've got one of the Sito Ancillotti exhausts as sold by Cam Lam. Not used one before and I have to say I am mighty impressed with it. I'm using it on a more or less standard 200 engine and the trouble is stopping it from going when you're running in. :D
Yeah, I was pretty impressed with mine on a stage 4 200 (piston skirt shortened and the ports tidied up) and a 24mm mikuni. Just couldn't believe that it's fallen apart.
I'm concious of the fact that people have had problems with them. All I can do is keep my eye on it. But so far at least it's shown no signs of any weaknesses in that department. I know you have to trim the u bend in some cases and I wonder if it's not stressing the main bracket if it's not quite right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information