Floor Fixing Kit. You'd have thought it would be easy

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

For most it probably is, but for me, it's a bit more complicated. In the past I've just guessed and bodged my way forward.

But.

What are the 14 X M5 nuts for? (Rear Runners and outer strips?)

Were do they all go?

Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
J1MS

14x5mm nuts>> Outer strips Rear runners & bridge piece Maybe??? :?
rog60
Main scooter: Indian GP200

If my memory serves me right, you need about 10 to fix the rear plastic floor strips to the rear floor boards and then the boards to the frame (incl bridge). the clips fasten to the plastic strips under the boards. Perhaps they've given you some spares as well as most lammy fixings seem to vibrate loose. :lol: :lol:
NO IT'S NOT A F***IN* MOPED!!!!!!
leigh

rog60 wrote:If my memory serves me right, you need about 10 to fix the rear plastic floor strips to the rear floor boards and then the boards to the frame (incl bridge). the clips fasten to the plastic strips under the boards. Perhaps they've given you some spares as well as most lammy fixings seem to vibrate loose. :lol: :lol:

Once you've done the nuts up tight put a small dab of paint on the thread, end of nut, once its dried stops the nut coming (vibrating) loose.

Leigh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information