Franspeed exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
bryansmudge

Woke up on Sunday at Kelso feeling the worse for wear, rolled over and found a brand new ss franspeed exhaust in my tent. Then I found the reciept in my wallet! My question is how do you tell the difference between the tourer and the race versions? and any suggestions about what to tell the wife about the money missing from the account? :oops: :?
sydduckett

bryansmudge wrote:Woke up on Sunday at Kelso feeling the worse for wear, rolled over and found a brand new ss franspeed exhaust in my tent. Then I found the reciept in my wallet! My question is how do you tell the difference between the tourer and the race versions? and any suggestions about what to tell the wife about the money missing from the account? :oops: :?
How did you get back with 2 pipes on the scooter?
bryansmudge

really big backpack which resulted in the most awesome bruising all over my back! All the way back to Northern Ireland.
caspa2006

fit the new pipe and hide the old one and dont tell here :D :D :D
Vespa made in Italy thrashed in Great Britain
Bilko
Main scooter: LI150

Was it that nice big chunky one on the Lambretta Cottage stall?
Bilko's Oily Blog

Directionally dysfunctional since 1966
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Well Bryan youve got your self in a right old pickle here mate.. :D ..firstly
bryansmudge wrote:Woke up on Sunday at Kelso feeling the worse for wear, rolled over and found a brand new ss franspeed exhaust in my tent
Ive woke up to worse looking things than that mate I can tell you.. :shock:
bryansmudge wrote:difference between the tourer and the race versions?
Does it matter your in bother now mate.. :frog:
bryansmudge wrote:and any suggestions about what to tell the wife about the money missing from the account
Do what we all do and lie/ bullshit/ your way out of it.. :D I always say I am selling the old one so will recoup say 80% of the layout so it works out a real bargain..women love that word bargain it turns them on, you know like the 15 pair of shoes in the wardrobe that was a bargain but they will never wear them.. :roll:

Give Zak a bell at lam cott (if thats who it was off) 01302 350404/info@lambrettacottage.com lambrettacottage@googlemail.com
and ask him if its race or tour....oh and sleep with one eye open for a while pal..good luck. :D
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
bryansmudge

Yes, it was the one from Lam Cottage, Many thanks for the tips.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

...... tell her you won it in a raffle, but you bought £250 worth of tickets.
carlos fandango

corrado wrote:...... tell her you won it in a raffle, but you bought £250 worth of tickets.
:lol: :lol: Better still tell here that it was the runner up prize. You were really after the first prize for her, which was............a weekend in a health spa for one or two females ;) ;)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information