Sh2/22 Carb advice?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
onefortheroad
Main scooter: Li125 series 2

I have got hold of an SH2/22 Dellorto carburettor that I am gonna put onto my LI150 S3, Electronic ignition, AF clubman exhaust.

According to Scooter Help the standard settings are:
choke: 22 mm slide:7895/2 atomizer: 5899/4 main jet: 118 starter jet: 50 pilot jet: 45 Would this be ok with the engine/ exhaust that I am currently using? Are the jets interchangable from SH1 carbs? What about any other components as its missing a few bits and bobs such as fuel banjo etc!

Cheers

Danny
J1MS

most parts are interchangable. the 150 jetting details should work, well but try and run it through the GP air box as they are less restrictive (having more room on the tightest side of the filter). I wouldnt start modifying the GP airbox unless you have a stock of spare bigger jets and a number-2 atomiser and a number-1 slide. All the best 8-)
onefortheroad
Main scooter: Li125 series 2

Cheers- I'm gonna have a go tomorrow- anyone know where I can get some battery acid to clean it (As in Sticky's book) and where is the best place to get Dellorto jets from? Gonna replace all 3 as there are no visible markings on them and I dont know what size they are! Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information