vw clubman exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
woody69

;) can u still get vw clubman exhaust had 1 yrs ago of ralph saxiby sounded lovely
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

woody69 wrote:;) can u still get vw clubman exhaust had 1 yrs ago of ralph saxiby sounded lovely
You can but very pricey nowadays..to answer the other question RE studs..David Bylthe on here does nuts with holes to wire so they cant come loose (i use them) not for clubman but he does them..
and also a good idea from Shocky is to use chain adjuster locking tab.http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2337 .and BTW they dont sound lovely just bloody loud.. :frog: (VW that is)
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Saxelby still does them,he wont be cheap but they will be of great quality and if they are as good as his clubmans,you wont be dissapointed.
woody69

didnt no he still doing scooter bits :D do u no if he is still at his old shop think it was balby rd doncaster?
the-brickie
Xbox live gamer tag: cap willard

On on ebay at the minute

I'm running one and I love it, much better preformance than the Ancilotti I took off but it is loud, the lads at work (25 miles away) say they know what time I get home becuase the noise stops :lol:
woody69

is the 42 mm just the size of the manifold could i use my 48 on 42mm 1 advertised :? thx
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

I had to sell mine on- I like to hear my exhausts but that was just ridiculous!
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
Nic

I've been using my Ralph Saxelby VW big bore for the past 2,500 miles. It's not as loud as all that...
joee

Nic wrote:I've been using my Ralph Saxelby VW big bore for the past 2,500 miles. It's not as loud as all that...

pardon?

and where's the best place to get new ends for these?
randall ate my dog!!

no one likes us we dont care
Muttley McLadd

Nic wrote:I've been using my Ralph Saxelby VW big bore for the past 2,500 miles. It's not as loud as all that...
Mine isn't too loud either. Even with a generously sized exhaust port. I'm sure my JL4 is louder.

Now got it on a GT kit. Not too loud on that either. It's certainly not as offensive as someone's regular clubman I know.
CakeAndArseParty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information