Avanti ST clubman

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
YAMLAM

anybody used the above ?
plenty of my clubmates are using the Avanti Ex-box and rate them , any feed back on the ST ?
win or lose have a booze
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

rob gray "Kickback garage " on youtube did some reviews on this pipe alone and fitted and then compared to the BGM clubman sport thats now out there. worth watching .

my experience of this pipe was bought in march this year then got a call from dealer saying the pipe was subject to recall for sloppy fitting downpipe, this resulted in a 120 mileround trip drive to get it back so it would be returned with others that were recalled for remedial works to rectify issue .

didnt get pipe back in timeframe advised so had to make extra trip to another dealer where scooter was another 120 miles .

couple months later get phone call saying the fit of downpipe at stub end wasnt a good fit so had not been fixed ! drove down to get pipe from dealer where scooter is an took back to supplier round trip 240 miles

all i got was refund on pipe nothing for the 480 miles of fuel id wasted or the 8 plus hours of my time .

buyer beware ! get it checked before you get it posted out if you go don this route it could save a lot of hassle like i had
YAMLAM

cheers, i will have a look at rob`s Video
win or lose have a booze
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information