BLOA dead?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
southernick
Main scooter: GP200

GTFOMWSC wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 pm
i don't slag him off publically like which is being done by certain people if they have a beef with him deal with it privately imho. In these days of sueing people for any pathetic reason it's not wise to put anything on a public web page so i just think sometimes it's better to not say anything and let people find out for themselves which is exactly what i have done tbh.
It's taken me a while to get back on here so apologies for the late response. Gavin Franklin deserves everything he gets. Donnie and Timexit17 have done a fine job imho. Dealing with this particular matter in private won't change a thing. Dealing with it publicly is far better so that innocent members of the scootering fraternity are not scammed or conned out of their hard earned. It would be good if Gavin Franklin can come up with his own ideas and names rather than take others without their permission.
Marty ULC
Main scooter: curry burner GP225 mugello

Wonder how their French rally is going, this weekend isn't it?
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Has he gone to claim someone else's club as his own then?
Donnie.
Rally220
Main scooter: Lambretta S2 TS1 240

Marty ULC
Main scooter: curry burner GP225 mugello

chippy

Donnie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:19 pm Has he gone to claim someone else's club as his own then?
Apparently so. The Frankie Frazer appreciation society
Donnie

So, GF loses to the LCGB, owes £948 in costs and instead of being a man about it files for bankruptcy, what a surprise.
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3489670
Donnie.
coaster

Donnie wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:18 pm So, GF loses to the LCGB, owes £948 in costs and instead of being a man about it files for bankruptcy, what a surprise.
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3489670
Personally I'm not suprised tbh, I am suprised at the crushing silence of his support squad though ;)
gaz_powell

As im not on facebook is he still promoting BLOA as his own, peddling BLOA merch and doing dating certificates under the banner ?
He claimed to be doing loads of dating certificates which is an income with little outgoing as all the information is readily availble.
Again claimed big membership of "his" club.....
So where did all that cash which it will have been, gone.....
I wonder if the penny has dropped with his membership....
Donnie

gaz_powell wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:40 am As im not on facebook is he still promoting BLOA as his own, peddling BLOA merch and doing dating certificates under the banner ?
He claimed to be doing loads of dating certificates which is an income with little outgoing as all the information is readily availble.
Again claimed big membership of "his" club.....
So where did all that cash which it will have been, gone.....
I wonder if the penny has dropped with his membership....
Indeed, the fb group continues but with no active overt imput from GF, the bloa website continues too so i'd say that's all potential income etc still available to him. He's obviously gone down the bankrupt route to avoid the debt for sure.
Donnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information