BLOA dead?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Ah, so you can't. Enough said.
Donnie.

User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
Donnie.

User avatar
GTFOMWSC
registered user
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm
ebay user ID: itsthewillo
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned
Location: Rugby
Contact:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:03 am

Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm
Ah, so you can't. Enough said.
can't what? i'm not picture taker so i don't have any keep looking they are there if you want to find them
the man don't give a f@@k

User avatar
GTFOMWSC
registered user
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm
ebay user ID: itsthewillo
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned
Location: Rugby
Contact:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 am

Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
where does it say how many were there? unless you have different powers of deduction than anyone else? i think other people were expecting more just like the LCGB ones so anything less than 300 would of dissappointed.Tbh i couldn't give a toss what you think you have your idea i have mine and it wont change.I actually think the BLOA thing will fail but it won't be on what you have to say about it or him but what it does show is that there are enough riders out there that would encourage anything other than the LCGB.I for one would look at other options to it and give them a go i joined the BLOA but i'm not interested any longer so not following it anymore.
the man don't give a f@@k

User avatar
rosscla
registered user
Posts: 5851
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta
Location: Lanarkshire
Contact:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 am

GTFOMWSC wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 am
Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
where does it say how many were there? unless you have different powers of deduction than anyone else? i think other people were expecting more just like the LCGB ones so anything less than 300 would of dissappointed.Tbh i couldn't give a toss what you think you have your idea i have mine and it wont change.I actually think the BLOA thing will fail but it won't be on what you have to say about it or him but what it does show is that there are enough riders out there that would encourage anything other than the LCGB.I for one would look at other options to it and give them a go i joined the BLOA but i'm not interested any longer so not following it anymore.
You've gone from 40 to 20 on Kiddlington - which was it? 10?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."

User avatar
GTFOMWSC
registered user
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm
ebay user ID: itsthewillo
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned
Location: Rugby
Contact:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 am

rosscla wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 am
GTFOMWSC wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 am
Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
where does it say how many were there? unless you have different powers of deduction than anyone else? i think other people were expecting more just like the LCGB ones so anything less than 300 would of dissappointed.Tbh i couldn't give a toss what you think you have your idea i have mine and it wont change.I actually think the BLOA thing will fail but it won't be on what you have to say about it or him but what it does show is that there are enough riders out there that would encourage anything other than the LCGB.I for one would look at other options to it and give them a go i joined the BLOA but i'm not interested any longer so not following it anymore.
You've gone from 40 to 20 on Kiddlington - which was it? 10?
probably about 20 or just over when i was there there was a picture of the scoots outside lined up without the ones by the tents at the back so if you want find the picture to count them knock yourself out. Apparantly a few more turned up after for the evening do according to the pictures i saw as some in them weren't there when i was so nearer the 40 mark in the end.Not a lot really but a definate decline.I've no idea how many turned up at his latest one but i doubt it would of been more than a few.He hasn't even asked for a renewal of the £10 a year membership so he isn't taking money off people even so he'd of funded the Camberly thing out of his pocket and if only a few turned up it would of cost him a few quid.
the man don't give a f@@k

User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:31 am

GTFOMWSC wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:03 am
Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm
Ah, so you can't. Enough said.
can't what? i'm not picture taker so i don't have any keep looking they are there if you want to find them
They are, about 30 photos on his facebook, mainly of the same scooters though and again maybe a dozen, maybe 2 dozen maximum individual scooters.
Donnie.

User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 am

GTFOMWSC wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 am
Donnie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm
Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
where does it say how many were there? unless you have different powers of deduction than anyone else?
Well my deductions are based on his own quote above (ie hundreds didn't turn up) versus your own post claiming 140 (ie hundred plus).
Donnie.

User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 am

GTFOMWSC wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 am
probably about 20 or just over when i was there there was a picture of the scoots outside lined up without the ones by the tents at the back so if you want find the picture to count them knock yourself out.
I just did, looking at the posts of pictures from Kidlington I count 13 individual scooters.
Donnie.

User avatar
GTFOMWSC
registered user
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm
ebay user ID: itsthewillo
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned
Location: Rugby
Contact:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Donnie wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 am
GTFOMWSC wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 am
probably about 20 or just over when i was there there was a picture of the scoots outside lined up without the ones by the tents at the back so if you want find the picture to count them knock yourself out.
I just did, looking at the posts of pictures from Kidlington I count 13 individual scooters.
trying to post the pics but i don't know how to i counted 1 picture with 9 against the fence by the campsite,4 by the pitch,2 outside the front and then a picture of nearly all of the others only the 13(probably the 1 picture you have seen) and you can't see Adys and 3 others that were further down so not going to count them.Not pictured are mine and 2 mates',Justins and 1 of his mates they were by there tents,the 2 that were being repaired inc the one with the crap AF 5 speed gearbox that disintergrated.Some of the local ish guys had left as well and Gavins own one which isn't pictured.I have all these on my phone so if you want tell me how to download them onto here and you can then count for yourself now that is 36 without counting any that turned up after i left so come on tell me how to upload them i don't have any photo bucket thingy either.
the man don't give a f@@k

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest