CornwallScooterCentre Break-in

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Muttley McLadd

Scooterdude wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 pm All they’ll get if caught is a 12 month sentence.......suspended for 2 years. Utterly disgraceful.

If on the other hand the shop owner had intervened and injured one of them there would have been a s**t storm with them claiming actual bodily harm and the shop owner being dragged through the courts.
And if they're pikeys, the shop owner would receive credible threats of violence, and a shrine outside his shop to any dead burglars he managed to apprehend.
Just look at that 79 year old guy who's had to move house after removing a pikey from the gene pool.
CakeAndArseParty
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

By all accounts the T5 seemed to have been left in someone's drive. You'd think an organised break in would be better planned. Makes me wonder if it was scooterists. They obviously knew they had some value, but they don't seem to have had much idea how to get rid of them.
fluff34567

Doom Patrol wrote:By all accounts the T5 seemed to have been left in someone's drive. You'd think an organised break in would be better planned. Makes me wonder if it was scooterists. They obviously knew they had some value, but they don't seem to have had much idea how to get rid of them.
Stuff has been found then? Bit of a disconnect between your and the previous posting?
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

fluff34567 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:04 am
Doom Patrol wrote:By all accounts the T5 seemed to have been left in someone's drive. You'd think an organised break in would be better planned. Makes me wonder if it was scooterists. They obviously knew they had some value, but they don't seem to have had much idea how to get rid of them.
Stuff has been found then? Bit of a disconnect between your and the previous posting?
Pretty sure the T5, at least, was recovered. More details than that I don't know. For obvious reasons I suppose they are playing their cards close to their chest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information