courier to collect a engine

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
scooterslag

Anyone recommend a half decent courier who isn't too expensive and pretty reliable? need to pick up a vespa engine from Bedfordshire to deliver to Devon. Cheers Paul
The mack daddy on the left!
HotPearlSnatch
Main scooter: Lambretta series 2

Hey Paul, i use a guy called Ben [07722561649] He is the guy that delivers all of Franco's [scooter emporium] bikes across the country. It s a flat £100 for any bike anywhere in the country except you have to wait until he comes your way. Give him a call and see if he'll combine your engine with a 'full load'.

He is very reliable and very professional. Had him move several Lambrettas and a Moto Guzzi for me last year.

Good luck!
scooterslag

HotPearlSnatch wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 pm Hey Paul, i use a guy called Ben [07722561649] He is the guy that delivers all of Franco's [scooter emporium] bikes across the country. It s a flat £100 for any bike anywhere in the country except you have to wait until he comes your way. Give him a call and see if he'll combine your engine with a 'full load'.

He is very reliable and very professional. Had him move several Lambrettas and a Moto Guzzi for me last year.

Good luck!

Thats mega pricey just for a engine chap, had loads of p155 takey quotes from Shipley's as well , in the end I used Parcel Hero who arranged a pick up and delivery for £20 - bit more like it ;-) cheers for the reply
The mack daddy on the left!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information