Name change- British Lambretta Owners Association Club

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

timexit17 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Donnie: The article writer in scootering made the comment 'keyboard warriors' in relation to 15 persons who he then claimed had been vociferous/active on forums/social media who then declined to identify themselves and come forward, this is Dan Clare the editor unless anyone else wants to own up to it.
Thats complete and utter bollox for a start.

a) I don't ever remember being asked to identify myself here or anywhere else
b) if I do get asked Im quite happy to give them the necessary information!

I may actually have to find a copy of the article to read it!
Donnie.
cartmel808
Main scooter: 1975 Vespa Rally 200 Femsa

The only consistent thing that I see in this thread is the same Attention Seeking Cnuts posting the same s**t... time after time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donnie

wow, who pissed on your chips?
Donnie.
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

Who the f**k is attention seeking?
The whole thread was started by GF who has dodged and lied to fair & pertinent questions left right & centre, he's the only one who would gain from 'attention seeking'.

Where GF comes out with 'facts' they are nothing of the sort, he's claimed copyright & trademark that wasn't and isn't his to have and is taking money from people by misleading them that he is running a proper national club and supplying dating certificates full of errors.
If this thread was about a dealer who doesn't deliver goods, misleads and takes money under false pretences I take it you'd feel the dame about those who had an opinion on it would you?

Frankly I couldn't give a four eyed f**k about 'attention' so wind your neck in unless you've got an opinion on the subject in hand, there's loads of threads in here, you don't need to read this one, or comment.
timexit17

cartmel808 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:01 pm The only consistent thing that I see in this thread is the same Attention Seeking Cnuts posting the same s**t... time after time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, you'd have though the person who runs the forum would have recognised 'the same cnuts' when seeking to have some balance on his scootering article wouldn't you -since we're all here?
Donnie

timexit17 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:32 am .................and supplying dating certificates full of errors.
:shock: :shock: Is he?
Donnie.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Yes, he does dating certificates. He did one for my latest scooter. Not my call, I hasten to add. It was done for me. But, given the choice I would have gone with the BLA every time.
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Not that I am aware off, or Rob Skipsey or Gary seale of which I do all of their certificates. No correspondence from the DVLA to me or the 2 people just mentioned. Also bearing in mind that 70% - 80% of the letters are reworks from older certificates that are over a year old which have been done by the LCGB and BLA. Probably the same dribble as me being hostile towards committee and members. Oh well keeps people in on a wet day I suppose. Bonjour.
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Which facts are you struggling with Timeexit17? I can do you an audio tape to listen to if reading things and sinking in isn't your forte or ask an adult to help you. Get some back issues and do some cross checking, dead easy. All the best.
timexit17

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 pm Which facts are you struggling with Timeexit17? I can do you an audio tape to listen to if reading things and sinking in isn't your forte or ask an adult to help you. Get some back issues and do some cross checking, dead easy. All the best.
I'm not struggling with any FACTS Gav, you're the one quoting things as 'facts' which aren't.
I'm perfectly capable to reading the rest of your posts on this forum - them sinking in isn't relevant since whether they do or don't they aren't true and you know it.

Anyone who wants to see how open & honest you've been only needs to read the very lengthy threads on this subject on this very forum -where you have been asked many, many times for information to back up your claims without a coherent or truthful reply.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information