Name change- British Lambretta Owners Association Club

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

I've said what's needs to be said. If it was good enough to remove goods from eBay which have hundreds of legal personal, not a few pointless people talking crap all day it's good enough for me. I've done what was asked by the majority. I'm not interested in what you have to say to be honest, now go and annoy someone else.
Rally220
Main scooter: Lambretta S2 TS1 240

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm I've said what's needs to be said. If it was good enough to remove goods from eBay which have hundreds of legal personal, not a few pointless people talking crap all day it's good enough for me. I've done what was asked by the majority. I'm not interested in what you have to say to be honest, now go and annoy someone else.
Pleased with yourself are you. Pathetic. Grow up.
timexit17
Main scooter: GP 225 Extra S type

I've asked a perfectly civil question.
Can we have link please?

Surely you can provide that?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Surely a link is one thing you could copy and get away with it?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
eden
Dealer

Getting silly now this is
On the up side though..... Only 36 weeks to go :)
timexit17

Yes, it is getting silly - questions asked in plain English perfectly reasonably ignored or answered without factual evidence - again & again.

Well, I'd suggest those who haven't made their minds up yet take note.

Again I've asked a perfectly reasonable question, again it hasn't been answered with any verifiable facts.

I'm not sure what I dislike the most- not being answered truthfully or people preferring to steer the conversation elsewhere rather than keeping the thread on topic.

Here's my copyright numbers......

UK9987654Havefunlookingforit
wintermod65
Main scooter: winter model

rosscla wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 pm Surely a link is one thing you could copy and get away with it?
genius !
bolzenanker
Main scooter: Spanish S2 Li150 1963

Gavin did post a copy of the copyright paperwork somewhere, FB probably. I saw it, I read it. It wasn’t from an official government body, just a private firm.

Sorry Gavin it was waste paper, not worth what you paid for it, no legal value to it my mind.
eden
Dealer

timexit17 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:56 pm Yes, it is getting silly - questions asked in plain English perfectly reasonably ignored or answered without factual evidence - again & again.

Well, I'd suggest those who haven't made their minds up yet take note.

Again I've asked a perfectly reasonable question, again it hasn't been answered with any verifiable facts.

I'm not sure what I dislike the most- not being answered truthfully or people preferring to steer the conversation elsewhere rather than keeping the thread on topic.

Here's my copyright numbers......

UK9987654Havefunlookingforit
Sounds a lot like a few years ago trying to get the constitution off LCGB lol
timexit17

Nice whataboutery Eden.

Gavin started this thread, perhaps he shouldn't have bothered if he doesn't like answering questions?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information