LCGB AGM ref BLOA

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Gavin J Frankland
Main scooter: sx200

Yes special x150 it is, we have a few from BLOA in attendance spreading the love..
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

Gavin J Frankland wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:20 pm . I know its boring, I get it all of the time which is why I never join forums.
Really :?

You're certainly making up for lost time..... :roll:
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

any one been out on their scooters today?
C’est la vie
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Special X150 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 pm LCGB Coast2Coast 3 weeks time, now we are talking scooters.
Also BLOA’s first rally at Sywell....... 8-)
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

nastro azzurro wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 am What’s inaccurate Donnie?
I’ve read the Jetset article but wasn’t at the AGM so would like to know.
Gav seems to have addressed the points raised in Jetset and a few more besides.
yeah, addressed in the sense of starting a new thread to allow the old one to sink, the one where it's evident he and GavBLOA are one and the same and hes tried to hide this dishonesty.

Addressed in casting opinions of what the LCGB have said in Jetset, opinions and little else. All he said she said.

Its pretty clear that the LCGB was originally "The Club Lambretta of Great Britain" and was renamed the "British Lambretta Owners Association" (so same club, different name) and then "Lambretta Club of Great Britain" , again all the same club and they have records etc that prove this and its clear in Jetset for those that get it and read it.

I think you are resting your case on the 1973 to 1977 period where the club was put into trusteeship and when the club was regenerated and came out of trusteeship it was still the same club with all the trappings of the old one.

You will argue they are different, in the hope that this will severe what you believe is their right to the BLOA name etc, and many may agree, but there are many that do not and thats the crux at the end of the day. Theres a lot of opinion which we are all entitled to, but as far as Im concerned even if you win you lose.
Donnie.
Gavin J Frankland

Sorry Donnie, But without any evidence your claim is nonsense. My case is backed with hard facts, something which you fail to bring forward with your claim. You are struggling to cope with facts. May I suggest that you retire from this and go and stay in a cave for a few months. Come back with a clear mind and then we will carry on. Can't ask for no more than that. My statement is from the AGM, nothing to do with jetset. Those issues are a different matter and I've dismissed those via the bin. Good evening.
Last edited by Gavin J Frankland on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donnie

ROFLMAO, and which claim do you think is nonsense exactly? I think the facts are very clear as laid out in Jetset, or are you saying your fabled recording is completely different from what is in Jetset which includes what was said in the AGM? I mean you are saying they are a different matter, Im failing to see that as it's all about the BLOA issue surely?

As for your childish attempt to put people down with quips of caves etc, well, lets just say its not helping in how people would judge your BLOA and its running if thats how the decision lands.

That not withstanding, please tell me what claim you believe to be nonsense?
Donnie.
nastro azzurro

Donnie, you’ve just said it; he said she said.
Both parties feel they have a case.
It seems to me that you’re agreeing with what you believe are the facts and what suits you’re personal feelings / beliefs.
Like you say, we’re all entitled to our own opinions but just because you think you’re correct doesn’t mean the other case is not.
I think it’s rather sad all this bad feeling has arisen.
None of us are getting any younger and we should be enjoying our scooters / scootering and not getting embroiled in something like this.
Gavin J Frankland

Go and show me your evidence to what you say. Not quotes from fabricated magazines which do not back up there claims. I want to see what you have. I can wait, like I have with the others. Take as long as you need. Show me at Sywell if need be.
Donnie

Do you seriously think I'd be going to Sywell?

Again though you deflect, you have not answered my question as to what claim of mine you believe to be nonsense?

I've not quoted from Jetset, I've pointed to the article, which in itself does show the evidence of their use and right to the BLOA shield / logo and name.

But again, please specify what claim you believe of mine to be nonsense.
Donnie.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information