LCGB AGM ref BLOA

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Gavin J Frankland
registered user
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Main scooter: sx200
Contact:

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Of course I wouldn't expect you to be at Sywell, why would we?

All of which you say is nonsense as you cannot back anything up with evidence.
You ramble on about this and that but with what back up? You have nothing.
Just goes on and on about nothing. Get with it and show me what you have.
I'm going to bed now, for your homework, get some facts together and I'll see if you are worth what you say. Good evening, again.

User avatar
Donnie
registered user
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:56 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:32 pm

The evidence is in Jetset, I think I have said this 3 times so far, are you able to keep up?

Unless you are talking about where I said you were being duplicitous with your identity in the first place?

Let me know when you've had a little shuteye.
Donnie.

Rally220
registered user
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta S2 TS1 240
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Waste of time Donnie he’s a narcissist and bluffer. Quite sure someone local to where he lives will pop up with his history.

mick1
registered user
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm
ebay user ID: saxonleaf
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225
Location: York
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:43 am

.........I'm in a time loop :?

Special X150
registered user
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta SX150
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 am

Timbo wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm
Special X150 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 pm
LCGB Coast2Coast 3 weeks time, now we are talking scooters.
Also BLOA’s first rally at Sywell....... 8-)
Thought BLOA existed long ago or have I read it all wrong. Got it you mean the New BLOA.

User avatar
essexgp
registered user
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown
Location: Canvey Island
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Ive watched and read the posts about the BLOA or whatever its called and I think the whole thing has got out of hand. I stopped going on the LCGB forums when Scooterotica started because of all the infighting and backbiting that was happening on there and now its reared its ugly head on here!

Whatever the rights and wrongs are of whats going on Ive had more than enough of it now on here, ive got scooters because I enjoy building, repairing, riding them on my own, with my friends and going to rallies when I can, I thought that was what this forum was all about to, not all this s**t!

hendy
registered user
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 am
Main scooter: lambretta li 125
Location: Tyne and Wear
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:15 pm

mick1 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:43 am
.........I'm in a time loop :?
Aye. Yawn.

User avatar
Timbo
registered user
Posts: 2244
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT
Location: Luton area.....
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:33 pm

Special X150 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 am
Timbo wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm
Special X150 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:38 pm
LCGB Coast2Coast 3 weeks time, now we are talking scooters.
Also BLOA’s first rally at Sywell....... 8-)
Thought BLOA existed long ago or have I read it all wrong. Got it you mean the New BLOA.
First rally of the season...new or old....I don’t give a feck.... :lol:

User avatar
jason frost
Dealer
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 am
Contact:

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Here's a thing , both sides are saying that they own the name , at the moment it is going through the courts , like it or not that's how it has ended up. The courts will hear both sides evidence, then say who can use the name. Until then it is pointless for each side to be printing / posting anything , it's not helping Lambretta, the best motorscooter in the world . Jase WideBoys Lambretta Club England

Gavin J Frankland
registered user
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Main scooter: sx200
Contact:

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 am

Nothing is going through the courts Jase. Where did you hear this from? I've not received anything from anyone.

Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests