6 wheel policy...

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Nothing too exciting :lol: .....has anyone any experience of the above? I have a car and my 2 Lambrettas insured via Carol Nash and quoting me nearly £600 which is up from last year. Any other company’s doing similar, is it cheaper to do the car or scoots separately? Thanks.
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

I pay £124.42 fully comprehensive for 2 scooters.They are both on a classic policy with TR Youngs(Allstyles).This includes £5 legal fees.I also get GB breakdown included...............But I am an old git.
a.lo.v2
Main scooter: sx 200

surely a car and 2 scoots is 8 wheels? :)
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

I'm with classic line and got currently 3 scoots on 1 policy for under £200 all fully comp with fully listed mods.If the car is vintage then it could work out benificial to switch to them otherwise seperate them is possibly cheaper as the scoots are classed as classic.
the man don't give a f@@k
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

So not many companies do 6 wheel policy’s. Got a quote for £190 for two scoots and the cheapest car quote on Gocompare was £375 but without any add ons. AA etc plus the scoots didn’t include recovery abroad. So Carol Nash is quite a good deal at £590....👏
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

Timbo wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:55 pm So not many companies do 6 wheel policy’s. Got a quote for £190 for two scoots and the cheapest car quote on Gocompare was £375 but without any add ons. AA etc plus the scoots didn’t include recovery abroad. So Carol Nash is quite a good deal at £590....👏
Still might be worth giving Darren a call at classic line he's a scooterist and will see if he can ghet you a better deal he beat bikesure by a mile on mine.
the man don't give a f@@k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information