Mito Lambretta dealer info, or Jolly feedback...

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Mark 1
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150

Hi,
Has anyone had any dealings with this firm. Trying to get a bit of feedback about delivery times, quality, etc before jumping in.
I’m thinking of getting a Jolly Moto for my TS1 (mb road race tune) and their GT version looks like the version Rimini sell but about 30 notes cheaper, endcan looks different but so does the one on the Jolly on LTH site. Both say low torque which I’m looking for and the Mito site says revs on to 9500 (tune depending I suppose), also got good ground clearance.
My other thought is the Statos on the STF site, any one using one of those? Just wanting to try something other than Frans’s, NK’s and CST,’s.

Probably end up wishing I’d spent my money on a UK product, but heh hoh..... 🤠

http://www.mitolambretta.com/product_in ... 7dc6c5cabb

https://www.stflambretta.com/shop/exhau ... 2/?lang=en

Cheers
Mark
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

I got a few bits off them a while back, postage was pricey for a few small parts but you couldn't get them anywhere else.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Why not look at chiselspeeds exhausts look on his site £325 he has a good selection to suit all tunes and it's uk
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Teating
Mark 1

Thought I posted a reply yesterday, but think technology may have beaten me :cry:
Thanks for replies, still trying to work out ‘teating’ :D

Do like the sound of the CST5 sounds as though it sits between road and race and revs on a bit more than the fran and evo I tried but, and this will probably come back to bite me......... I just fancy something a different, not as popular if you like. Probably a reason everyone stays with what they know though :?

Cheers
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Was meant to be testing! Wrote a big speal twice which disappeared twice. Can’t inform you of mito but I bought a curly JM pipe direct. Similar to the one you linked same stub which causes it to hang low also had to remove the zaurst protector thingymbob. Pipes really light but sound & perform well.
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

I have the road/race 5 on my ts230 and it works really good from tickover right through the rev range I put out 25hp /20fbt
Mark 1

That’s the second positive feedback I’ve heard about JM’s so probably take that over the stratos.
Gary,
That CST 5 what does it rev to on your TS1 and is it standard barrel? Also any noticeable dip in power between 4000-5000 rpm?

Cheers
ForemanBob
Main scooter: GP RT230

Bought a Jolly Moto snail for my TS1... firstly they sent the wrong one... I then had to post it back and then they sent me the right one... Took 3 months to sort out...

The exhaust is amazing, really light weight compared to JL's. and a great fit... Performs really well too..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information